My latest projects

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I've just begun working on Poosh M Up's Streamliner, a Bagatelle by Northwestern, which was located in St Louis Missouri. It features a very colorful playfield, and 14 scoring cups in two different shapes. In addition to the score board I'll add, you can keep score five other ways, based upon the playfield illustrations. Streamliner is only one of several projects I'm involved it, one of them even flippered.

John

Alright!

KILLER! Is this the pic I sent to you or another one? Let me know - Can't wait to see this classic bagatelle. John, YOU ARE the master of the bagatelle pal; keep em coming!

Will
:)

I'm not sure

To be honest, I found a site with dozens of Northwestern Poosh M Up images, and I think that's were I got this one. Lime youm I'm so busy I have trouble keeping things straight. I believe the one you sent me was Rodeo, which will be done shortly.

John

Re: I'm not sure

tiltjlp said:
To be honest, I found a site with dozens of Northwestern Poosh M Up images, and I think that's were I got this one. Lime youm I'm so busy I have trouble keeping things straight. I believe the one you sent me was Rodeo, which will be done shortly.

John

That rodeo one is pretty cool. It's the one with the cowboy on the horse with a lasso above him IF memory serves. That is a cool one - I haven't seen that one for a long while. Of course I've saved all those bagatelles somewhere on this hard disk.

Can't wait John; keep em coming!

Will
:)

Streamliner Pic

With attachemts now enabled, I can show you what his one looks like. As bust as I am, and two tables I'm helping others with, don't expect it very soon, though.

John

And Rodeo

Will, the Western theme you are talking about is # 3 on my list, and isn't a Northwestern Poosh M Up, which are my favorites.

John

Is this it, Will

I'm pretty sure this is the one you mean Will, and it is a wonderful design and probably deserves to be done before Rodeo, but Rodeo has been my favorite Bagatelle for a long time. I got it at Xmas either when I was 6 or 7, so I have to do it. But I will drop Streamliner to 3rd place and move this one, which I call Wrangler, up the list as a favor to you, Wilbur. Streamliner doesn't hold any special appeal for me, other than it being a Notrhwestern creation. They were far and away the best Bagatellers ever. With nealy 1500 images in 2 folders, it's not hard to misplace them. But I only have about 350 starter tables to sort through to find it.

Added: Will, since you're doing some minor redraawing on this for me, it will now top my list, unless Eric resurfaces with Buddy Bowler for me to put the finishing tounches on.

John

John

The top one is just drop dead gorgeous! The middle one could use a wood edge fix which takes a matter of a single day. As for the bottom one, I LOVE that green pipe like structure at the bottom. Glad I found that one - really breathtaking in graphics to say the least. I could redraw the bottom one but knowing me it would take a few days UNLESS you just want the points lightened up a bit. I can do that for you - just send the image over. It's not that time consuming.

Keep them coming John - they all look awesome. Just a few lousy fixes here and there and you can have some top notch looking bags :)

Will

Streamliner progress

I have all the scoring cups in place, and all that's left is to place the pins and tweak them into their exact positions. I plan to use Will's adjustable velocity kicker to launch each of the 12 balls, and hope to introduce a new wrinkle. Since Streamliner Bagatelle has five scoring systems, I'm going to attempt to offer 5 switchable scoring setups all in one table. And since everything I add other than the pins will be invisible, there isn't any need for another SS. Now to do some brainstorming.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back