Neptuneholographics archives 2 B moved

neptuneholographics

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Avast ye' squirley knaves! :awaken:

Y pay 4 a domain when there's lotsa' freebie hosts out there? :headscratch: So, it's still on the 'wayback machine' & so on, & have it on a freebie server now (my main site). :clap: Still lookin' 4 a place 2 freebie host the table archives. If N E 1 wants 2 send me a drive can do it that way - so E-Mail me @ peter845 at hotmail dot com (spam filter) 4 details on that if interested. Nobody wanted 2 donate 4 the hosting costs - tho' certainly was popular! Was pushin' 'round a TB/month - clearly somebody likes the convenience :joy:

P.S.: If N E 1 wants 2 send me the latest games so can archive those 2, lemme' know. I really don't have time 4 PC games ma'self (no I don't watch TV either). :p I prefer hot nasty sexxx :D I also walk 'round 10 miles a day. GET OFF YOUR ASS & MAYBE U WILL LOOK HOT LIKE MEEEE! :dance:

I wish I hadn't lost my customization of 'Black Knight' - it was truly awesome - 20 balls flyin' round, lotsa' action. Took a weekend 2 write it, & forgot 2 back it up! damn :sob: What's the best PB game 2 check out these days??? N E 1 done 'hyperball' type stuff with lots of action?

OK now dorx back 2 your 'kill the helpful charity guy' routine :cuss:... yawn

Happy Halloween! Diggin' the theme there - most rad indeed!! Should keep that up full time :rockon: Maybe some pentagrams & witchy stuff with flying vampires & burning crosses HEH HEH - boo scary

Last edited:
So where is the main site then?

Elton, I have no idea, used to be @ www.[B]neptuneholographics[/B].com/

Though he seems to have been to busy wanking himself on his 10 mile daily stroll to remember to include a link.

10 miles, that's weak, I ride 20 miles everyday and a lot more besides, at least 2 rounds of golf a week and I'm greenkeeper there to, must have pushed that mower at least 2 or so miles this week mowing the tees, not to mention the 2 or so tons of sand I shovelled on them to top dress/level/repair divots.

P.S.: If N E 1 wants 2 send me the latest games so can archive those 2, lemme' know. I really don't have time 4 PC games ma'self

Could you please remove my outdated tables from your site.... If you don't have time to update the damn thing, why don't you just delete it. I don't remember ever asking you to host my tables in the first place.....

bob the neptune site don't work at all here, so I guess you don't need worry about that then, seems it's defunct.

Avast ye' squirley knaves! :awaken:

Y pay 4 a domain when there's lotsa' freebie hosts out there? :headscratch: So, it's still on the 'wayback machine' & so on, & have it on a freebie server now (my main site). :clap: Still lookin' 4 a place 2 freebie host the table archives. If N E 1 wants 2 send me a drive can do it that way - so E-Mail me @ peter845 at hotmail dot com (spam filter) 4 details on that if interested. Nobody wanted 2 donate 4 the hosting costs - tho' certainly was popular! Was pushin' 'round a TB/month - clearly somebody likes the convenience :joy:

P.S.: If N E 1 wants 2 send me the latest games so can archive those 2, lemme' know. I really don't have time 4 PC games ma'self (no I don't watch TV either). :p I prefer hot nasty sexxx :D I also walk 'round 10 miles a day. GET OFF YOUR ASS & MAYBE U WILL LOOK HOT LIKE MEEEE! :dance:

I wish I hadn't lost my customization of 'Black Knight' - it was truly awesome - 20 balls flyin' round, lotsa' action. Took a weekend 2 write it, & forgot 2 back it up! damn :sob: What's the best PB game 2 check out these days??? N E 1 done 'hyperball' type stuff with lots of action?

OK now dorx back 2 your 'kill the helpful charity guy' routine :cuss:... yawn

Happy Halloween! Diggin' the theme there - most rad indeed!! Should keep that up full time :rockon: Maybe some pentagrams & witchy stuff with flying vampires & burning crosses HEH HEH - boo scary
damn, you just cost me some bucks, neptune.

i had bet that in two years you would have learned how to speak real english by now. :(

That drive is in the mail, and I loaded it with all of Bob's tables, the newest ones even.

You spell me with five letters and you with just one. That's funny.

That drive is in the mail, and I loaded it with all of Bob's tables, the newest ones even.

You spell me with five letters and you with just one. That's funny.

:p\'n\'l: LOL! I think you stumbled on to some weird, Freudian issue NH must have... a couple years of psychotherapy may be able to straighten that out for him.

In the words of Bugs Bunny: "What a maroon!"

Or should that be "maroooon"?

Why do people keep feeding the damn trolls?!? :dammit:

Quite simple, actually. This community needs some trolls for some good laughs, so they are fed quite often. Nothing like a good trolling...

The McD

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back