'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' by JPG Pins

Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Medieval Madness / Champion Pub
Why is it I'm all thrilled and looking forward to this release?? :D

Don't try to adjust your monitor! it is not broken! You have now just entered... the "twilight zone" ...Dang if it sounds too good to be true. Now is it based on the series or the (so-so) movies? will it be in black and white only?

Don't try to adjust your monitor! it is not broken! You have now just entered... the "twilight zone" ...Dang if it sounds too good to be true. Now is it based on the series or the (so-so) movies? will it be in black and white only?
Based on the 1993 Bally pinball game Twilight Zone, which in turn was based on the original series. It is in full color. :) You crack me up sometimes.

One of the best machines ever with over 15,000 produced.

This ought to be a treat coming from JP & Groni! :)

Faralos don't tell me you've never played a Twilight Zone pinball machine. It's one of the best Bally tables ever made. Theirs so much too do in it that it will drive you crazy i played the real thing a lot in the 90's and now i play it on vp. If you want to play it right now go to Scapinos website and download it. look for one of his messages and you'll find a link to his site. His game is very good, but i can't wait for JP and Groni's version it should look arcade pinball perfect. Dave P.

You seem to have this stuff jumbled in your head.... :)

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat, there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits.

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone."

oh heck I was so close! all that smoking of crackbabies has screwed up my thoughts! ah well, and no i never played a real twilight zone pin! there are no arcades in the part of pa. that I am living in! NONE! I haven't seen a real (operating) pin in over 6 years! I can't go out at the moment (recuperating from back surgery) and am a prisoner in my room for a while, anyhow. I haven't worked for a vendor since the late 80's and since there were no arcades anywhere near me I've seriously lost touch with the pin community (hence my freakish obsession with VP)! i hear the Jersey shore still has arcades (and it's my home state) but still can't make that kind of drive yet (it's over 3 hrs. from me) so i will d/load the twilight one and enjoy that till the redo comes out

twilight zone missing the roms

ok I dloaded the table AND the romset for it. but it still is looking forthe roms T2u14, t2u15 and tu218 all but the '15;' one i got from IPDB, but that 15 one is corrupt it opens up rather than d/loads! so I can;'t play it at all here is what i get it's stuck in test mode and still says upon table loadin that ALL three are still missing, why me? it seems I'm always the one with the crappy luck who always finds bad romsets. or missing roms in tables I still can't get sopranos to play or the south park pin! these roms dont work at all either

Attachments

• twzone pic.jpg
    twzone pic.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 446
This is the Twilight Zone home ROM, works fine for me with Scapino's table.

PS - JPH, I checked, this wasn't in your ROM store.

Attachments

• tz_94h.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 390
Thanks for the info guys,
I've never had a problem with this TZ, looks like the script calls for:
tz_94h then tz_92 if tz_94h wasn't found.

I'll upload tz_94h and add a link to it!

faralos, also look for TZ v7.3 from 'PacDude and others'.
I like this version also very very much.

Have fun! :)

Re - Twilight Zone ...

Yeah I can't wait either , it will be great .

Here's a little attachment that will wet your appetites LOL

Matt :)

Re - Twilight Zone attachment.

I don't think the attachment worked last time as it was a .WAV ?

So here it is again as a .RAR

Attachments

• Twilight zone 1 .rar
    238.9 KB · Views: 384
I don't think the attachment worked last time as it was a .WAV ?

So here it is again as a .RAR

I think i fixed the problem with .wav files not being accepted, testing with your file...

Attachments

• Twilight zone 1 .wav
    283 KB · Views: 320
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back