Objects with transparent/invisible texture showing up in gameplay

FireDragon76

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Spirit of 76
I noticed this on Martin Bruner's Red Baron table I modded with a little dynamic physics, using the FizX Lite framework, including the "Fully Transparent" texture. There is another texture being used in the table called "100-percent invisible", and I wonder if it isn't conflicting?

Attachments

• RedBaron FZX Lite.fpt
    13 MB · Views: 4
Just restart FP before launching your table, and untick "load image in editor" on editor option.
It happen generaly when you load 2 table in editor

or the same table many times without closing FP (and making sure it is REALLY closed in "task manager")

Patching FP and BAM for 4 GB ram access also helps with this not happening as often... but best practice is to always completely close FP or VP when exiting a table.

I tried it and the diverters are invisible.

I noticed this on Martin Bruner's Red Baron table I modded with a little dynamic physics, using the FizX Lite framework, including the "Fully Transparent" texture. There is another texture being used in the table called "100-percent invisible", and I wonder if it isn't conflicting?
You can have the same texture with different names. No problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back