No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
Sorry for that delay. i had the worst time trying to upload my stubborn table here! But it finally took to its new home after much coaxing (and nail biting, hair pulling and finally,threatening)
This is an 'R' rated table so it's not for the little kiddies, but you big kiddies can play it! It has a few of the comics (all deceased, now) who have been influencial in my outlook on life. Each of these legends brought their own brand of comedy to the genre. Each one is quite unique and have brought many a happy tear to my eyes over the years. I got the idea of this pin from watching Mr. George Carlin receive (posthumously) the Mark Twain award for being a great comedian. I realized that while music group pins have been done to death (pardon that pun) I could not recall a pin doing homage to ANY comedians. So here it is, enjoy the various comics whose voices I have scattered throughout the pin. I hope you have as much fun playing this (and reminiscing the laughter and good times these comics brought) as I had building it. (table instructions are in the table info in the editor)

Attachments

• legends1.0.jpg
    legends1.0.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Faralos i think your table is awsome very funny, I couldn't stop laughing. You did leave a very important man out, i loved him with Gene Wilder in a few movies and his name is Richard Pryor ( i now i spelled his last name wrong sorry richard) he was one of the funniest. The movies he did were great like The Toy, Moving, then the movies he did with Gene Wilder like See no evil, Hear no evil, Silver Streak, Stir Crazy. But it's ok i know rich forgives you Faralos, any way good job on the game ido love it, the sound samples are great. Dave P.

You know honestly I DID think of him while building this since I had just seen a special of him on the comedy channel (a historical salute to him I believe), but I couldn't find any short quips of him online. No matter just us mentioning him here will get others to remember him and his hilarious brand of comedy! And I Do remember him with the great Gene Wilder "Quote, We bad uh huh We bad!" end quote from the movie stir crazy when they are entering that jail cell! great movie!! And I do miss him also...

I kinda figured you remembered him, I'm sorry you couldn't find that quip of him saying "we bad uh huh we bad" Thats too bad because that was his famous scene, i thought gene Wilder was really good at acting black in that movie. Of course Gene Wilder is still alive and kicking, i wish he'd do more movies, he still looks pretty good to. My two favorite movies with him in it were Willy Wonka, and Blazing Saddles, Halarious movie. And see no evil, hear no evil with Richard Pryor, If you havn't seen that movie see it, rent it, it will crack you up. Gene wilder can't see and Richard Pryor can't hear so you can probably guess were this movies going. I don't have that movie so i have to find it someplace i miss it. Well talk to you later, Dave P.

Blazing saddles now there's a pin theme! haven't seen that one yet, hmmmm... :) or young frankenstein, but i'm just thinking out loud here...

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back