Electro-Mechanical Machines
I discovered a problem within the target lights not resetting correctly, so if someone would look at the script and see if they can figure out the problem, I'd be very thankful to know whats causing the problem.

Does it have scat and water sports?
I'll look into it tonight.

Re: RE: OutHouse

Shockman said:
Does it have scat and water sports?
I'll look into it tonight.

scat and water sports?! You lost me on that one!

If you find the target lights resetting problem, please let me know ok?! Thanks

RE: Re: RE: OutHouse

Good. (it's filthy sex)
Now. Fix the link man. I think it's a - not a .
I went and got it but I was very late fishing the wetlands just below where I have a pin on Jon's map. I'll look at it tomorrow.
Sunday I go fishing in the ocean. It's been a long time.

RE: Re: RE: OutHouse

Well I downloaded it and whilst funny and the music and theme worked in well, it aint pinball, ask yourself this, would you pay in an arcade to play this any more then a few times?

I wouldn't, as for that bug, well it seems to work here just fine I have as yet not noticed it, the lights and targets seem to work here as they should?

I must say all the same it did make me laugh, still the novelty wore off rather quick, just as a matter of interest, how many games of real life pinball have you played?

Re: RE: Re: RE: OutHouse

Shockman said:
Good. (it's filthy sex)
Now. Fix the link man. I think it's a - not a .
I went and got it but I was very late fishing the wetlands just below where I have a pin on Jon's map. I'll look at it tomorrow.
Sunday I go fishing in the ocean. It's been a long time.

Good luck!!!

it aint pinball, ask yourself this, would you pay in an arcade to play this any more then a few times?

Why isn't it pinball?! Am I to only create tables that others would be willing to fork out cash for?! I never knew that was expected. I'm having fun, others have gotten a laugh (even if it was played once), so I don't understand what the problem is? So they play it once, no big deal as for as I'm concerned. One laugh, one smile, made my time invested worth it. Beside that, "who gives a sh*t?!" It was FREE!!! :)

I wouldn't, as for that bug, well it seems to work here just fine I have as yet not noticed it, the lights and targets seem to work here as they should?

Gotta catch the turd after you knock down the last target and you'll notice the target lights problem.

I must say all the same it did make me laugh, still the noveity wore off rather quick, just as a matter of interest, how many games of real life pinball have you played?

Not to many. As I grown up very poor. You ever shared a can of peas with your mother for supper?!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: OutHouse

A pinball machine historically must earn a profit, be played many a time and the challenge endure or what's the point, it's why today they still endure.

No I never did share a can of peas with my mother, whose getting personal now?

I was known to teabag many a machine, also a few other methods like blocking the refund chute with paper and look for those that were foolish enough to leave free games in a machine or were too stupid to know what that knocker noise meant.

Don't get me wrong Ron, I think it's a great start, I just know it could be so much more.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: OutHouse

StevOz said:
A pinball machine historically must earn a profit, be played many a time and the challenge endure or what's the point, it's why today they still endure.

No I never did share a can of peas with my mother, whose getting personal now?

I was known to teabag many a machine, also a few other methods like blocking the refund chute with paper and look for those that were foolish enough to leave free games in a machine or were too stupid to know what that knocker noise meant.

Don't get me wrong Ron, I think it's a great start, I just know it could be so much more.

I responded to this along time ago, but I assume it got trashed somehow. Oh well, as long as the table gets a few laughs from somebody, thats all that matters. :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back