Williams Paddock (Williams, 1969) Knocker stuck

MarkMapo

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to this group - heck, new to pinballs in general (had one growing up though). I just got a wreck of a machine - Williams 1969 Paddock, that has been sitting outside for some time (great way to learn for free).

I've been going through the marvin3m repair guide, and I just turned on the machine last night. When I did, everything seems to work correctly (all the reels reset) - but, the knocker stays energized. The only time I can get it to de-energize is when I give it a credit, then it stops for a second while all the reels reset again.

I have the schematic, and I've done circuit design in the past - so no problems reading it. But, I have no idea where switches on the schematic are located on the board.

I would love a suggestion or 2 about where to go poke around (I'm suspecting the replay unit, as it's not even close to displaying the correct count).

Thanks for any help in advance!
Mark

:welcome1:

Unfortunately, i can't help you but i know where you can get some information from the very helpful folks at the Usenet group called rec.games.pinball.

I use a Newsreader program to access the newsgroups but here is a google link to rec.games.pinball:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/topics?hl=en

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back