PD opinion.

It means I am ignorant AND apathetic. I was playing with those words.

It came from a story of a teacher and a problem student. The teacher asks the kid "are you ignorant or apathetic?" he says " I don't know, and I don't care".

nicolas.b
"so here's the deal- if you start up again with spamming attacks on the site, using profanities or being abusive then i am going to set you back to argument clinic access only."

If that was not a lie I also assume that I would be able to download tables from AJ's server right now.
Look nic. that is what you said. That server is the reason I gave you fuckers $65. It's time you spoke up don't you think?
It don't have to be nic. StevOz, you have the power also. What is taking so long. Pete, you are around here and there.
Speak up guys.
Does this need to be a new thread that shows up on the front page of this site before you will respond to it?
I am a member of VPF. You can't take that away from me. I paid to get ROMs from that site, and I don't have all I need yet.

I did not pay for putting MMPAC up but for downloading tables and ROMs, it should not cost me for taking it down.

Why do I even have to tell you this? Don't you know it?

Don't do this for me nic. do it for yourself. Believe me, you need to do this for yourself. Don't come to that understanding too late. You set me up. Please fix it. Do it today, Or is it true that you, like the other staffers seem to, enjoy seeing this stuff fester.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back