VP8 Flipperless Original Table Penguin finally does it!

penguin66

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Ok, I've uploaded my first table, Penguin Bagatelle.

Attachments

• penguinscreenie.jpg
    penguinscreenie.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 387
  • Penguin's Bagatelle.zip
    638.9 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations Penquin, I've added it to our downloads, and will add the SS as soon as it downloads and I can take the shots. I may be delayed a few minutes while I play a quick game or two.

John

Hope you enjoy it John. I wanted to be able to show off some of my photography as well as show some of my favorite things. The penguin shots are from my summer vacation in Lost Wages and the cat launcher is my tuxedo cat, Lilith.

Very nice fisrt effort, Penquin, made more meaningful knowing you took the photographs. I hope the voice used fopr your launch isn't your regular speaking voice, as it seems a bit high pitched. Keep thinking flipperless. But I will say this is the most I've ever enjoyed a Flippered table, as Steve pointed out. Very well done.

John

Thanks for the compliments John. I really like the penguin on the left of the backdrop peeking over the table. No, the photos were not re-touched, I managed to get something that just worked out. Everyone commented that I'd be the one to find penguins in the desert! ROTFLMAO!

Yeah, that voice just called to me. Maybe because I was watching Monsters, Inc. while I was working on the cover for the launcher! :wink:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back