No permission to download
Solid State Machines

spookyMoulder

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
gi joe
spookyMoulder submitted a new resource:

Phantasm - You play a good game. But the game is finished.

While spying on his brother Jody during the funeral of their friend Tommy, 13-year-old Mike discovers that a big man is stealing the coffin the boy sneaks in the house and discovers the presence of aggressive dwarfs.
In this pinball you must fight the tall man and the dwarf but stay away from the spheres.

Some gameplay needs adjusting ramps work also has a kickback that works some lighting needs improvement textures can also need more work this is an older game and was started on the old...

Read more about this resource...

This is just one idea for the back glass maybe you guys can find a better back glass art or I could add the phantasm red classic logo in the clouds area. This picture has dust spots but is the only one I found.

phantasm backglass idea.jpg

Nice table but ball count does work every time i lost a ball it said ball1 after about 20 mins i had to quit cos i never got past ball 1.

edit 2nd time it worked must have been the NVRAM Setting.

No scrap that the ball count is wrong I had ball 1, then ball 2 then ball 12 then game over flashed up but could still play on then ball 2.... game never ends.

2nd edit, saved game exited the game reloaded seems ok now.

Last edited:
Nice table but ball count does work every time i lost a ball it said ball1 after about 20 mins i had to quit cos i never got past ball 1.

edit 2nd time it worked must have been the NVRAM Setting.
This game started giving me a headache I had to resize everything so you might notice some of the lanes are way too big It was one problem after another lol :lol: this is why I switched over to another layout from JP but that one has cab dmd issues. If there is a better blank game template out there please let me know. edit I have to admit I'm a noob at this.

The wire slide that goes over the ball launch lane is getting in the way of the ball from being launched through it and when it comes back down it can get stuck requiring a nudge. Just FYI. I changed the Z axis of that wire slide from 0 to 5 and that eliminated the issue.
Only other thing I noticed is that after launching the ball does seem to get stuck under the hearse about 30-40% of the time. Nudging will get it out.

Thank you very much for the table...waiting for the backlglas to be able to play in cabinet mode...

here's a very basic backglass for this.

edit table script, put this near the top below "dim score":
Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server")
Controller.B2SName = "Phantasm"
Controller.Run

at the very bottom put this:
Sub Table1_Exit():Controller.Stop:End Sub

Attachments

• Phantasm (2023).directb2s
    3 MB · Views: 30
  • Phantasm.png
    Phantasm.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
here's a very basic backglass for this.

Controller.Run

at the very bottom put this:
I must be a bit clumsy but I can't get the backglas to come out... I'm sending you a txt with the script in case you can look at it, if I did it wrong...Thanks¡¡

Attachments

• Script.txt
    104.5 KB · Views: 9
I must be a bit clumsy but I can't get the backglas to come out... I'm sending you a txt with the script in case you can look at it, if I did it wrong...Thanks¡¡
Did you name the .b2s backglass file the same name as the table in your tables folder?

i'm not sure if it matters, but this line:

i put at the very bottom of the entire script, not where you have it.

Did you name the .b2s backglass file the same name as the table in your tables folder?
Yes, yes, of course, I attach screenshot
i'm not sure if it matters, but this line:

i put at the very bottom of the entire script, not where you have it.
Put that line as the last of the script but it still doesn't scar the backglas

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Script.txt
    104.5 KB · Views: 6
Yes, yes, of course, I attach screenshot

Put that line as the last of the script but it still doesn't scar the backgla
Is the backglass showing up just not with scoring? Because this doesn't enable scoring on backglass for cabinet mode it just allows backglass to appear.

Don't waste any more time with me, I'll have some individual problem...I'm sure it will be fixed in the next version of the table...thanks anyway...

Don't waste any more time with me, I'll have some individual problem...I'm sure it will be fixed in the next version of the table...thanks anyway...
The only thing different about your script compared to mine, is after this group of text:
Controller.Run

I have a blank line after the "Controller.Run" before the next piece of scripting. It's the only thing else I can think of. so try adding a blank row and see if that works...

Ok...well if it was solved with your solution...I already have backglas, that is without the punctuation, well it appears in the playfield...I understand that in new versions this score will appear in the backglas (if the author so decide)... Thank you

Here's a Working Cabinet version with backglass. The table is fun, but the ball can get stuck occasionally (just nudge it free, no tilt on this table)
Is there a score that is meant to come up on the backglass with this one as it's not coming up on mine and it open multiple backglasses

Is there a score that is meant to come up on the backglass with this one as it's not coming up on mine and it open multiple backglasses
It comes up on the DMD, make sure you enable it by right clicking on the backglass and setting B2s DMD = visible. If this doesn't work I can make a 2 screen version

It comes up on the DMD, make sure you enable it by right clicking on the backglass and setting B2s DMD = visible. If this doesn't work I can make a 2 screen version
Yeah it still didn't work, 2 screen version would be awesome thanks

I've updated the link with a 2 screen backglass option, cheers

thanks a lot for doing this. its crazy so fun.

I got an issue where a ball was stuck on right pusher. Nudging didn't help. nothing i pressed solved. Do you know of this and how to fix it when it happens?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back