PINBALL NERDS Podcast Feed

Ep.444- Road Trip To The Future Spa & BEYOND!
Orby brings you along for the trip of a lifetime to pick up his new machine!

Continue reading...

Ep. 445- Top 5 Pinball Predictions For 2021
The pinball prognosticator of prognosticators Orbtial Albert counts down his pindictions for the coming year in hopes it will be atleast slightly better then the dumpster fire that was 2020! * Incase I forgot to mention the machine in the episode Dennis from TPS and EGP gets my Big Shot pinball machine that I am reskinning to Harry Potter, as a thanks for everything you do for pinball!

Continue reading...

Ep. 446- Getting Ready For A Reach A Round+ Orbys Inauguration
Orbys has some tips t gret ready for the Reach A Round's the PIA"s and The 3rd Annual NERDYS!

Continue reading...

Ep. 447- The 3rd Annual NERDY'S With Drop Target Danielle!
LIVE in front of no studio audience cause covid, was the awrads show no one wanted or even asked for an awards show so unlike an other that has ever exsisted it could have never been made and it may not even matter but we made one anyways because we were bored, so I hope all you listeNERDS enjoint!

Continue reading...

Ep.448- Getting Into A Heated Battle With Steve Bowden!
Orby has stated that he wants to be drama free since 2020, BUT sometimes you get sidetracked!

Continue reading...

Ep. 449- Will Competitive Pinball Be More Or Less Popular Post Pandemic?
Orby dusts off his old kystal ball to pontificate at if the length of time competitive pinball has be gone will affect it's popularity upon it's return!

Continue reading...

Why Zen's NEW Pinball Royale Could Be A Gamechanger!
Orby goes for a walk in waist deep snow to feed the goats while proclaimming that Zen's newest feature will bring all the pinball nerds to the yard!

Continue reading...

Ep 450.- The Jr.Nerdy's- Size DOES Matter!
Orby upset by all his fav pinball media left on the cutting room floor from The 3rd Anuual Nerdys, took the trophy and ran it through that laser from Honey I Shrunk The Kids and ended up with the cuttiest little trophy that you ever did see!

Continue reading...

Ep.451- NERDY Acceptance Speeches + Why I Don't Go On TWITCH Anymore!
Obry was lucky enough to have a few rad NERDY award winners record their experience of whats is like to wins pinball most sought after pinball award that comes from north of the 45th Parallel!

Continue reading...

Ep. 452- Largest Canadian Arcade Opens + Orby FINALLY Gets A Flipper CODE
The title says it all yeah friggin nerds!

Continue reading...

Ep. 453- Top 5 SPORTS Themed Pins That NEED To be Made By 2022!
Orby actually does slightly more research then normal in this plea to the pinball gods for a new sports themed pin!

Continue reading...

Ep. 454- Drew& Ian Are Co-Hosting The TWIPYS Red Carpet+ Podcaster CHALLENGED!
Orbital Albert was over the frickin moon to find out that his buds from The Poormans Pinball Podcast are going to join him for the sloppiest red carpet awards show EVER! Also a certain pinball podcaster needed to be put in his place and has now been CHALLENGED!

Continue reading...

Ep. 355- Top 5 Pin Prices That May DOUBLE & Even TRIPLE!
Orby put back on his pinball prognosticator googles then steps into the dolorean to help maybe make you some etrxa moo las while buying your fav pin!

Continue reading...

Ep. 456- Elwin: Top 5 Most Underrated Things Aboot His Designs!
Orby brings the NERDS to do his morning chores while fanboying out a bit about the worlds most underrated pinball designer!

Continue reading...

Ep. 457- 1-Up Arcade AFM Review With Co-Host L.O.J.
HUGE thanks to L.O.J. for joining the show and taking the time to share such rad and yet honest reviews of 1-Up arcades game changing newest product!

Continue reading...

Ep. 458- Stranger Things Topper Review+ Arcade 1-Up AFM Game-by-Game!
Orbital Albert reviews Stern's Newest Topper and it shore is strange! Orby also goes game by game explaining the pro's AND con's of arcade 1-up AFM V-Pin.

Continue reading...

Ep.459- Official Statement From Franchi On Super Awesome Pin Pod Dying!
Maybe one of the hardest podcasts Albie has EVER had to do! Thanks SOOO Much to Franchi and Dr.Pin for the rad content and the statement for my little audio blog!

Continue reading...

Ep. 460- TWIPYs Red Carpet Co-Hosted By Ian & Drew of PMPP
Climbing into the commentary booth are Drew and Ian of the Poormans Pinball Podcast for a TWIPYs red carpet event done in FULL nerd style!

Continue reading...

Ep. 461- 5 Lies & 1 Truth: APRIL Fools SPECIAL Live@SugarBush
Recorded live from Orbital Al's sugar shack he brings the nerds on an adventure to collect maple sap in the sugar Bush all while letting you figure out which one Orby is April Fooling aboot!

Continue reading...

Ep. 462- 88 Pinball NERDS Obry Is Thankful For!
This Easter Orbital Albert wanted to just thank some of the pinball nerds who do so much for the rad hobby we all love. HAPPY EASTER LISTENERDS!

Continue reading...

Ep. 463- Why I Use Tightrope Walker Stance To Play Pinball
Why on earth would someone ever stand as if they were walking on a tightrope while playing pinball? Find the answer to this and many other questions you never knew you could want answered in todays meandering show!

Continue reading...

Ep. 465- Top 10 Bill Murray Pins+ Ryan C Success!
Orbital Albert is here to bring you great news that's right Ryan C of Jesse Jays Pinball Adventures has not only accepted the challenge to drink the maple syrup BUT did so with a smile on his face! Oh yeah Bill Murray Too!

Continue reading...

Ep. 466- Top 5 Rad Toppers + COMPETITIVE PIN IS BACK!
Orby is happy to announce he wll be watching competitive pinball tonight for the 1st time since the pandemic woot woot...oh yeah toppers....

Continue reading...

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back