Pinballunlimited.net now open

computerfrk1

pinball music recreator
Reaction score
Well thanks to Bob for leaking the info about the new site it is open for anyone who wants to signup and post

computerfrk1 said:
Well thanks to jackass Bob for leaking the info about the new site it is open for anyone who wants to signup and post

I find this quote interesting compared to this:

computerfrk1@VPF said:
I am not going to play on your level you can resort to name calling to satisfy your ego but it won't get you the satisfaction of knowing that you pissed me off because you are not worth my time

RE: Re: Pinballunlimited.net now open

you are right bad choice of words on my part

LOL, I never leaked anything, your partner Blacky had already posted it on...

http://www.vptables.com/

I already told you that at VPF.

yes I saw that AFTER I wrote the opening post relax it's OK take a valium and pray to your favorite god (the god of hermaphrodytes)

Re: RE: Re: Pinballunlimited.net now open

computerfrk1 said:
yes I saw that AFTER I wrote the opening post relax it's OK take a valium and pray to your favorite god (the god of hermaphrodytes)

Hey, your getting pretty good with the insults, it gets easier with practice.

You have my Amazing Spider-man table listed there, but it's an old version 1.11 and the current version is 1.26, so I'd appreciate it if you removed that.

Thank you...

RE: Re: RE: Re: Pinballunlimited.net now open

Talk to Blacky he put it there not I in fact I have not added anything to it yet because I was busy working on the forum itself so PM him and request it to be removed. Insults I was not being insulting just being a smartass

Actually, "I" uploaded that table to VPTables.com.... I only want it removed because it's an old version and I can't remove it myself. Why would I need to PM Blacky (he doesn't come here) when I'm telling you, an admin of PU?

I guess I wasn't being insulting either.... It seems I'm smartassish too. :D

vptables is his so I have not yet said anything to him about me helping with that part of it yet although I suppose I should....LOL I'll get on it though right away. Thanks Bob

I sent him an e-mail since Germany is 7 hours ahead of Texas Time and I think the same from Ohio then he should receive it sometime when we are all in bed....LOL Assuming you sleep at night or work at night.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back