PinBuilder is on sale - 20% off.

madmrmax

Weeeeeee
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Indiana Jones (Williams)
I don't work for PinBuilder, but I love anything virtual-pin.

PinBuilder is on sale currently $6 off. Down to $23.99

@madmrmax interesting....you used it?
I did buy it and have been following the updates. It is really still in the simple stage compared with what FP is at, but it had to start somewhere.

As Shiva has mentioned, ideally there would be a trial version for interested builders to understand what it can do.

I kinda think about it as supporting the genre of virtual pinball.

I'm really interested in seeing how they continue to build out the logic system. No coding table builds can be very interesting.

I'm really interested in seeing how they continue to build out the logic system. No coding table builds can be very interesting.
Sorry, but you don't have to code (script) the table?

Nope. It's a visual type system, but very simplistic. The devs seem to be more concerned with their personal enjoyment as opposed to having a commercial program, so important things are a little slow, like expanding the logic system. (or fixing bugs for that matter) Sort of more like a patron deal than anything. I kind of expected better for a commercial program.
On the fence about this one, I can't really recommend anyone buying it, but if the devs pull up their socks and get more things in, then it can be a real good program. Just needs a lot more voices to tell the devs what is needed to be done.
I did a few videos, waiting for when the next update is as there appears to be a lot of new stuff, because the devs decided to make another game, and this one requires a lot more stuff added (like new gates because the ones they gave you are too large for most games)

As Shiva has mentioned, ideally there would be a trial version for interested builders to understand what it can do.
where can i get the trial version? of course without paying?
Nope. It's a visual type system, but very simplistic
I don't understand, so no script?

I have check some videos on youtube about this software. It is i do think the peoples that create this software have very much to do. I prefere futurepinball, not only for the design and the script; i can also put some milkshape3d models into and program them. I'm not sure that PinBuilder can import 3d models of your own creations as (ms3d, obj, 3ds, etc)? So i think it is in some beta state. Think it should be good to put it all free, so that peoples can make suggestions to them, so they make a professional paid version. It could be nice if i have a full free no limits version from them, so i could give them some suggestions for there paid version.

It could be nice if i have a full free no limits version from them, so i could give them some suggestions for there paid version.
It would be nice......but if they give us, the complete and no limits free version, they can't put a paid one, I don't know if the concept is clear.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back