Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Congo
xenonph submitted a new resource:

Pink Panther (Gottlieb, 1981) Sound MOD - Sound MOD of Bord's great table!!

Pink Panther (Gottlieb 1981) Sound MOD v3.0
IPD No. 1800

I first would like to thank Bord for giving me permission to make this sound mod. I would also like to thank him for making a great table!! I also would like to thank everyone who contributed to this table including, Hauntfreaks, NFozzy, Luvthatapex, Arngrim and BorgDog!!
They put in alot of time and work on the original table, and it is appreciated!! So if you like this mod, I...

Read more about this resource...

Games-wise I'm focused on flash games and TowerSwap these days, but I just had to fire this one up to check out the goodness. I certainly wasn't disappointed!

It really is a wonderful idea adding new material to early SS tables. Not sure why more authors don't explore that kind of thing, because it seems like there's a world of possibility with the concept. Plus of course, loads of early games with nice themes & layouts, but with special effects & features completely limited by the existing tech of the era.

Anyway, I found this table's new sound palette really amusing, and even surprising at times. One time I had to step away for a little bit, and LOL'd pretty good hearing the sound of snoring when I came back. The Inspector's theme was also great to hear, reminding me of the classic cartoon.

I'll have to give this one some more plays, attention and effort, as my unfamiliarity with the flipper arrangement & lower arrangement had me losing too many balls. :blush:

Thanks for these sound mods, matey! Good stuff.. :orcbeer:

You will find on alot of my sound mods, if you leave the ball in plunger lane for awhile, it toggles a plunger lane attract mode, usually with some funny sayings.
Also I always have an attract mode with many things after game is over.

Battlestar Galactica has alot of plunger lane attract sounds!! (I think the most out of all the sound mods I have made.)
Just start game and don't plunge the ball.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks for all these sound table mods! Fits perfectly.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back