Playfield pic request Triple Strike

gocism

Inserted Coin
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Greetings. Anyone with a complete playfield pic of Triple Strike? I'm a rookie and I'm having trouble creating a good looking pin with the 85% of the playfield pic I've got. thanks.

JPH,

Thanks for the link. You're right. I tried to work from that pic but I don't have the experience to clean it up enough. I even tried to merge it with a clean but incomplete playfield w/o success. I'm still trying to work with just the incomplete playfield.

Your welcome on the donation. I can't think of a better hobby for me, besides shopping out pins, and I'm still learning how to do that too. :D

Peace

Thanks Yogiholzer. I found that one earlier and I'm trying to work on it now. I've got some of the walls up, the bumper and the rollover targets. My inexperience is getting in the way of creating what's missing in the picture. I am trying though because this was a fun, but easy game and I think people will like it.

ooOOOooo! Triple Strike...

Yet another to overhaul once I finish the Ballys...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back