Please move "jonpurplehaze and shockman make a..."

Shockman said:
I'd love to make a table with you 'Oz. I'd like to be your friend even. I don't think you guys treat me fair, and the only thing you have to bitch about is the distain that I convey at the nothingness that saying that enters.

You're a joke. People treat you much better than you treat them. So you figure hate filled death wishes and spewing profanity is treating folks nice? You're hopeless and helpless.

You say some adults should be dead because they should have been aborted. What do you call that? I say you are an idiot. Again, welcome back John.

Shockman said:
You say some adults should be dead because they should have been aborted. What do you call that? I say you are an idiot. Again, welcome back John.

I never said that. I said the you and Rob would make good poster children in favor of abortion. That simply means your parents must have really been proud of you both. That is if you aren't both the same person with a double account.

Gidday John, what's with the grudges, isn't it better to at least try and make peace, might not work, the first, second, third or even 50th time, though it is the only chance for peace.

As you should know quitting, grand standing, removing resources, all that guff just never solves anything, an uneasy peace it still better then any war.

You didn't say anything about a double account, you said it once for each of us, and you said the same thing to Ron. You said it to me last but I was offended when you said it first, to Ron. You have to take that back. Ask anyone that has ran a site. You can not keep me out and you can not keep me from telling your membership about this. No one did anything to you John.

Gidday Shockman, you been sipping that porter, actually looks like a damn fine brew, used to brew my own and I know about such things, maybe that's a strong point. :)

As for keeping you out, well I guess not, though site owners can make it very difficult for you. Thing to relise is you're a guest and if you're going to ignore the house rules or get into arguements with the caretakers then you'll more then likely get booted out. Sure you can sneak back in over the fence or through the back gate and you may get away with that for a time, though it's not going to get you back in favor with the hosts or their caretakers, now is it.

Shockman said:
You didn't say anything about a double account, you said it once for each of us, and you said the same thing to Ron. You said it to me last but I was offended when you said it first, to Ron. You have to take that back. Ask anyone that has ran a site. You can not keep me out and you can not keep me from telling your membership about this. No one did anything to you John.

No one ever did anything to me. You're either dumber than you look or have the world's worse memory.

StevOz said:
Gidday John, what's with the grudges, isn't it better to at least try and make peace, might not work, the first, second, third or even 50th time, though it is the only chance for peace.

As you should know quitting, grand standing, removing resources, all that guff just never solves anything, an uneasy peace it still better then any war.

You must be joking or smoking Steve. I'm supposed to make peace with people who insulted me with a "cat" table. With someone who directed profanity and death wises at me, who stalked me to another site, and who registered at my site after I asked him not to. As for grandstanding, what would you call his constant, neverending junk posts? I've wasted too much time here, this hell hole won't change.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: T800 has left the room.
      Back