Pro Pool, 1973 Gottlieb for VP9

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
:)

Special Thanx: to Grizz for the playfield and plastics work! You rule Grizz!!!

Attachments

• ProPoolPIC2.jpg
    ProPoolPIC2.jpg
    734.2 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Updated PIC.

d

I realize I have a few more graphics enhancements left to do, but the scripting is totally finished. Playtesting will be in progress as of 2/14. All I really have left is to find the target images and the top of the machine has to be white where it is wood. A piece of metal also has to be added to the top.

Yes, this is an "add a ball" game. 5 balls minimum and 10 balls maximum. Keep track of your "add a balls" in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

Attachments

• ProPoolPIC3.jpg
    ProPoolPIC3.jpg
    739.3 KB · Views: 271
You've got it looking a lot better than your old version Will. I'm a big fan of those old Gottlieb's, especially their Fairy Tale series of tables.

FINAL PIC.

Redid the entire edges along with adding the wood within the left side and the ball shooter lane. You'll notice a BIG difference from my last image posts. Top is now all white and the targets have the "red upside down triangle". So far, so good. Just adding a few more goodies and this one is finished.

d

Attachments

• ProPoolFINALPIC.jpg
    ProPoolFINALPIC.jpg
    741.1 KB · Views: 295
John;

Check your email. Playtest time.

d

Got it Will. I'll test it over the next few days.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back