Rant of the fucking day . . .

Shadow

AKA Nicky Special
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Any unauthorised mod
I tell ya . . .us Brits must be the most easygoing, tolerant, soft-as-shite nation in the universe.

Get this . . .burglars in the UK reckon that they have one chance in a hundred of being caught because house security is crap and the police couldn't give a toss about peoples lives possibly being fucked up forever.

The courts here seem to think it's some kind of national pastime to break into peoples houses and nick their possessions and most of these cunts get probation or a fine which is usually paid by robbing from some other poor bastard.

Now . . .I dunno what it's like in the States, with gun law and all . . .but if I had MY fucking way I'd make it a mandatory 20 year sentence and I'd let all citizens carry guns so I could shoot a big hole in any twat who broke into MY home.

What's it like Stateside . . .given that it's probably a waste of time even SUING these robbing shitheads . . .????

What?, did someone break into your hovel, never mind the "beware of the rabid loonie" signs.

Problem with the guns solution is that the burglars will have 'em to an' all. Whats more they'll be more practised in the art, so now they will have to shoot you as well as rob ya. Now this is a real problem because now 1 in a 100 will be locked up and everybody pays for their upkeep then. Also with the dwindling population of tennents (fine scottish brew that) the chances of you getting robbed will increase, that is if you're still around to be robbed.

Think ya need a better solution, better to fix the disease, then the symptoms. It's a sick society, needs less poverty and more strict and focused education, teach 'em that greed aint so good, provide for the poor and force the rich to pay for the privledge, no tax deductions. A lot of it is a symptom of the sustained growth economy theory, now hows that ment to work on a planet of finite resources because I can't see economical space travel happening any time this era.

I hope they didn't get your rubber ducky, Ducky! But to be serious, guns and violent crime is a major problem her in the USA. And as the economy stagnates, it only gets worse, as some folks who'd never consider crime now feel they have no choice. I have never and will never have a real life gun in my hands, and wonder if I'm the only person in the USA who is not armed.

And while the cops don't always catch their man, or woman, they do their best most of the time. But what does it matter, with the bleeding heart ACLU fighting to protect the criminal's rights. Well, I say when they turn to crime, they should lose their rights. So I only go out during the day, and never alone. I never open my door if I'm not expecting someone, and I screen all my phone calls before answering. I always have the dead bolt fastened, and I do my best to mind my own business.

Since my reality is my writing and Pinball Nirvana and the VP community, I tend to be guilty of wearing blinders, I guess, but since there's not a hell of a lot I can do to change society, I will go about my life the best I can.

John

Yeah . . .you both make some vaild points, guys . . .

But what I'm saying is make the deterrent realistic . . .say 20 years for burglary and 35 years for armed burglary . . .

. . .then allow me to shoot the fuckers if they still feel the need to rob me in my own house . . .

. . .I'm not bothered about a shootout cos I know the layout of my pad better'n those thievin' twats.

Shadow's correct. GB has turned into a namby pandy country where the crooks have more bloody rights than the victims.

We banned handguns after a nutter in Dumblaine and all that happened was that legitimate gun holders were penalised and their guns destroyed. Not a single illegal gun was handed in through that legislation! Way to go New Bloody Labour!

So burglars fear nowt - bit like Monty Python, where recruits are taught to fight off assailants armed with Fruit! Funny if you've seen it - probably haven't got a clue what I'm talking about if you haven't. :x

As you say, you know the layout of your pad .... thank goodness for Shotguns then! Filled with rocksalt - that's gotta hurt, LOL.

Rocksalt be fucked - ball bearings and nails, that's the go.

That'd work okay too. But I was all for making them suffer slowly. BB's and nails are far too quick!

Mustn't be too quick - make it linger!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back