Rants at VPF Part 2

@PD: What the hell is wrong with you? These days you don't seem to get along with ANYONE. I mean, calm down for Christ's sake...

The receiver read it,...

Are there moderators here or is this forum immune? geesh...so much for being a happier atmosphere.

Shut the fuck up Phoenixx. You get no sympathy from anyone, either.

You wont tell me when to shut up, O.K.?

Leave that to me and dont annoy me,...

"Don't annoy me..." or what?

Are you gonna compose together another Babel Fish generated reply... full of playground insults?

Babelfish, eh? Whatever,...i dont have time to play with you now,...

(BTW, where have you been when Mr. CrapDude began to insult ME wherever he saw a reply of mine, even though i told him to leave me the fuck alone? And where have you been when he abused his administrative rights to post a reply of mine at the frontpage? Oh,...i understand,...you werent here at that time,...BUT NOW YOURE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!)

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO THINKS IM AN ASSHOLE:

(And i will say it sloooowly)

J-U-S-T --- L-E-A-V-E --- M-E --- A-L-O-N-E --- !!!

Phoenixx said:
Babelfish, eh? Whatever,...i dont have time to play with you now,...

(BTW, where have you been when Mr. CrapDude began to insult ME wherever he saw a reply of mine, even though i told him to leave me the fuck alone? And where have you been when he abused his administrative rights to post a reply of mine at the frontpage? Oh,...i understand,...you werent here at that time,...BUT NOW YOURE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!)

I find it odd that you managed to acquire.... what.... 7733 posts on VPF in the sapce of less than 2 years......and yet you have "no time to play with me"....

I have laid out the facts...about PacDude many times.....in a logical manner.....I've told you to ignore him......but you follow him around like a sick puppy.....and all you can muster is a lukewarm nonsensical dismissal....

Let's look at some of the facts....that prove you're both obsessive and a bit of an idiot....which even a combover can't disguise.

You enjoy flames and insults? I don't....I'm here for pinball....have always been.... but if you insist... well bring it on Dumpkopf.

AND DONT FORGET: THERES AN IGNORE BUTTON! USE IT!

I already told you who were following whom, so please stop talking crap Kristian! I dont see why we should start to fight because of PD now too,...

I remember when we took my grandmother to the "happy place" so she could be "happy" with other "happy" people.

:rasta:

Phoenixx said:
I already told you who were following whom, so please stop talking crap Kristian! I dont see why we should start to fight because of PD now too,...

Start a "fight"....with someone who is intellectually exiguous......make me laugh will you.......you couldn't fight sleep....I've fought the flu on hundreds of occasions and had a harder fight than I would with you.......

Why do you troll for flames in a pinball message board is beyond me..... I can only presume that you were called names when a child.....or they didn't let you play ball....probably because your lack of sporting ability was comparable to your dearth of mental gymnastics......!

It has nothing to do with PacDude.....it's all to do with people like you.....using these forums.....as they were the public toilet wall.....

Someone's PAYING to maintain these forums.....for pinball fans and fanatics...... and you insist on taking it to the gutter...... with your braindead playground insults.... posted in terrible grammar......I'll subscribe to AOL chatrooms if I want to see shite like that.....

I'd like you two to leave eachother alone....for the community's sake. If you can't do it.... then you can't..... but I'm not going to watch it from the sidelines any longer....I've had enough of you loonies..... Shocky....et al....get a life you freakin' losers..... and stop ruining this good community for the rest of us.....

Ah well,...the typical crap about a bad childhood, etc.,...i mean do you folks really dont have something new for a change?

Kristian,...you just dropped to the level of nothing but an annoying fly for me,...just go home, and let me tell you, you cant insult me,...that takes other guys than you,...

Sorry to disappoint you,... :(

(And next time better keep out of things which are none of your biz anyway,...)

Bye, bye,...

Phoenixx said:
Ah well,...the typical crap about a bad childhood, etc.,...i mean do you folks really dont have something new for a change?

Kristian,...you just dropped to the level of nothing but an annoying fly for me,...just go home, and let me tell you, you cant insult me,...that takes other guys than you,...

Sorry to disappoint you,... :(

(And next time better keep out of things which are none of your biz anyway,...)

Bye, bye,...

"None of my biz"? Excuse me, but I was here long before you.... I'm a table author and a contributing member.... and this community is my spiritual home.... and you make it smell.... so it IS very much my "biz"...

Leaving so soon? I thought you wanted a flame war....you could have fooled me....with your Grand Entrance.

It was nice to see how far you can carry these topics without PD's responses.......they'll die....pretty much like the cells in your mushy pea brain.....you'll move from the twin towns...of Obscurity and Mediocrity.....and will eventually settle in Jeopardy...'cos you heard all the jobs were in Jeopardy and took it literally......! :p

Bye Bye Dieter.... thank you for your hostility....it has been business to do pleasure with you.

kristian said:
@PD: What the hell is wrong with you? These days you don't seem to get along with ANYONE. I mean, calm down for Christ's sake...

Do you ever get the feeling that you are in an ever decreasing minority supporting your friend?

Its good to see such loyalty Kristian but I think it is very misplaced.

If he is your friend, advise him to get the help he so desperately needs. There is obviously some mental illness which is not being helped by alcohol.

PS: Thanks once again PacDude for proving me right when I said you ARE the worst choice of moderator possible. If that was your goodbye post to Pinball Nirvana, I hear Vp-originals has a forum - see who you can upset there.

Phoenixx, I'll tell you to shut the fuck up and you WILL listen or you will be banned so long as I have admin access on here.

Kristian, my actions here has nothing to do with Phoenixx but rather with John overstepping his authority on a site where we are supposed to have equal say in what goes on. John stepped down from moderating duties completely and so moving my post undermined my authority here and this is at least the second time that's happened. I didn't shit on his posts when Neptune was causing trouble so why should he shit on mine when Phoenixx is behaving just like Neptune? He doesn't see it because he's not the one that has to put up with der kindergartner posting mean-spirited flames everywhere he goes. This child posted a prayer at VPF even to have me struck down by lightining and yet dipshits like Cobracure think *I* have the fucking psychological problem? LOL.

You know in the past I have tried to leave Phoenixx alone, but the fact is he SNIPES my posts (that aren't even about him) for months on end any time we have a spat. The last spat started over fucking Space Invaders and he hasn't stopped since. My last post at VPF in the thread with his lightning prayer was calm and rational and his and Cobracure's responses were ANYTHING but calm and rational. They aren't there to discuss ANYTHING. They are there to force their views on others and bitch and flame when someone disagrees with them or tells Phoenixx that his Easy Install Shit doesn't work right. Go read their posts and tell me I'm wrong.

I didn't ban Phoenixx for his shit here. I just planned to parade his PSYCHOTIC shit on the front page for a few days so everyone could see what a fucking psychopath their easy installer kit maker really is in case they missed it in an obscure forum area. I wasn't aware that as an equal part administrator (as told by Jon Haze) that John had sole access to the front page and other non-forum areas of this site and got to delete and move things at a whim. I was told I had EQUAL access to John and Steve and that any adminstrative actions of such a nature should be discussed and voted upon first. Steve is listed as the moderator of the Soap Box. He had nothing to say.

Now I find it strange that when Neptune was causing trouble, John would post such "chilidish" posts about should we make him our forum mascot and he wanted to ban him completely without talking about it, etc. and Steve and I had to put our collective feet down to stop this site from becoming run by a single user. But what I'm not going to put up with is having another admin censor me or undermine my authority without so much as a discussion. I won't be talked down to by someone that is supposed to be on the same level here.

If this were any other forum, I could have just banned Phoenixx and not given it a second thought. Frankly, I thought I'd rather teach him a lesson and I don't think it was John's right to interefere when I *DO* retain my moderating and admin functions here. Furthermore, Jon doesn't want heavy handed moderation and deleting or banning users except as a last resort so PUBLIC HUMILIATION is a good alternative, IMO. And believe me, Phoenixx and Cobracure should be publicly humiliated for their behavior here and elsewhere. They contribute little else other than flames, lies and bullshit. Look at their posts in this thread. That is not adult behavior. They are no better than 1st graders.

Pacdude said:
Phoenixx, I'll tell you to shut the fuck up and you WILL listen or you will be banned so long as I have admin access on here.

Me 2nd?

@Cobra: I agree that PD seems to have personal problems.... it's more than obvious..... and if he can't get along with John and Jon.... he can't get along with anyone.

I haven't talked to him in a long time.....but I know he has some real life issues.....but do you seriously think that following him around and verbally abusing him will help? Phoenixx has been going on and on for this laughable pissing contest with him for YEARS....

There's no Beavis without Butthead.... I've grown COMPLETELY tired of this shit... and I'll do whatever it's necessary to stop it.... within my capabilities..... and I've known PD for years..... and I know he's not innocent of all this crap.... but neither is your buddy Phoenixxx...

We already know that talking sense to people like Shockman and Phoenixx won't help. They only understand the "hard way".... I can try my best with PD as well... but can't make any promises...

Edit:
@PD: just saw your reply... why can't you make an agreement with Phoenixx and Cobracure.... that you ignore eachother... completely... and for good? Is it really impossible to arrange?

Pacdude said:

Based on what? Personal grudges? For attacking and insulting ME and getting some dose of you own medicine in return? Dont make me laugh, dude, or do you think for a minute that JPH would support that? Go found your own fucking site if you want to 'ban' other people just for returning the very things that you hand out so happily all the time,...

I tell you what,...do YOU shut up, and do the fuck finally leave me alone,...you will see that silence will be restored very quick that way,...

Oh,...now he edited his post,...

Yeah,...of course you are ALL innocent, PD,...it was ME who was starting the crap with the 'Dont format your harddrive' shit,...:rolleyes:

But the truth is: I LEFT you alone, because i was SICK of you!
YOU came along and started the shit again,...and you can twist and turn the facts as long as you want, THEY WONT CHANGE!

YOU started it! I left you alone! YOU started it!

Got it now?

* shiva is trying to think happy thoughts... shiva is REALLY trying to think happy thoughs *

Come on guys enough already. Why doesn't the combantants take a step back, not post anything for the day, and then return the next day, read over what they have been writing, and see if it's anything remotely logical, and not sound like 2 6 year olds in a school yard during recess.

I know I have written a few things that the next day caused me to wince, but this is just out and out silly. Go sit in to the corner, and take a time out till you are ready to play nicely with others. :)

(What makes you think I'm a parent, huh?)

Really, none of you are doing yourself any favors to other people who are reading this. Those of you doing this who are actually old enough, you can replace the corner with a beer if you want, but at the very least, calm down and take a break.

I'm pretty sure Jon does not like the word banned, he would consider it a misuse of trust to ban someone because of a personal vendetta. This is his site, but I also don't have to tell anyone here what I would do if I saw a staff member misuse his position and do that at my site. I would kick that person so hard, he would put a hole through the sun on his way through it.

kristian said:
@Cobra: I agree that PD seems to have personal problems.... it's more than obvious..... and if he can't get along with John and Jon.... he can't get along with anyone.

I haven't talked to him in a long time.....but I know he has some real life issues.....but do you seriously think that following him around and verbally abusing him will help? Phoenixx has been going on and on for this laughable pissing contest with him for YEARS....

There's no Beavis without Butthead.... I've grown COMPLETELY tired of this shit... and I'll do whatever it's necessary to stop it.... within my capabilities..... and I've known PD for years..... and I know he's not innocent of all this crap.... but neither is your buddy Phoenixxx...

We already know that talking sense to people like Shockman and Phoenixx won't help. They only understand the "hard way".... I can try my best with PD as well... but can't make any promises...

No I dont suppose verbally abusing him will help and I'm glad you realise he isnt innocent of all that is going on.

I'm glad you will do what is needed to stop this, but I dont think flaming Phoenixx will help - you obviously think he is at the cause of this and you are entitled to your opinion. I know you dont have a very high opinion of me either, and that is also understandable.

If you do decide to attack Phoenixx, I will inevitably side with him on this (not that he needs it IMO) - if only to make it 2vs2. If youre going to fight - at least make it a fair fight eh? :)

Pacdude said:

Kristian, my actions here has nothing to do with Phoenixx but rather with John overstepping his authority on a site where we are supposed to have equal say in what goes on. John stepped down from moderating duties completely and so moving my post undermined my authority here and this is at least the second time that's happened. I didn't shit on his posts when Neptune was causing trouble so why should he shit on mine when Phoenixx is behaving just like Neptune? He doesn't see it because he's not the one that has to put up with der kindergartner posting mean-spirited flames everywhere he goes. This child posted a prayer at VPF even to have me struck down by lightining and yet dipshits like Cobracure think *I* have the fucking psychological problem? LOL.

You know in the past I have tried to leave Phoenixx alone, but the fact is he SNIPES my posts (that aren't even about him) for months on end any time we have a spat. The last spat started over fucking Space Invaders and he hasn't stopped since. My last post at VPF in the thread with his lightning prayer was calm and rational and his and Cobracure's responses were ANYTHING but calm and rational. They aren't there to discuss ANYTHING. They are there to force their views on others and bitch and flame when someone disagrees with them or tells Phoenixx that his Easy Install Shit doesn't work right. Go read their posts and tell me I'm wrong.

I didn't ban Phoenixx for his shit here. I just planned to parade his PSYCHOTIC shit on the front page for a few days so everyone could see what a fucking psychopath their easy installer kit maker really is in case they missed it in an obscure forum area. I wasn't aware that as an equal part administrator (as told by Jon Haze) that John had sole access to the front page and other non-forum areas of this site and got to delete and move things at a whim. I was told I had EQUAL access to John and Steve and that any adminstrative actions of such a nature should be discussed and voted upon first. Steve is listed as the moderator of the Soap Box. He had nothing to say.

Now I find it strange that when Neptune was causing trouble, John would post such "chilidish" posts about should we make him our forum mascot and he wanted to ban him completely without talking about it, etc. and Steve and I had to put our collective feet down to stop this site from becoming run by a single user. But what I'm not going to put up with is having another admin censor me or undermine my authority without so much as a discussion. I won't be talked down to by someone that is supposed to be on the same level here.

If this were any other forum, I could have just banned Phoenixx and not given it a second thought. Frankly, I thought I'd rather teach him a lesson and I don't think it was John's right to interefere when I *DO* retain my moderating and admin functions here. Furthermore, Jon doesn't want heavy handed moderation and deleting or banning users except as a last resort so PUBLIC HUMILIATION is a good alternative, IMO. And believe me, Phoenixx and Cobracure should be publicly humiliated for their behavior here and elsewhere. They contribute little else other than flames, lies and bullshit. Look at their posts in this thread. That is not adult behavior. They are no better than 1st graders.

Wow.

Well, you wanted to debate with me at VPF and I think you lost. I think you think you lost too. I think lots of other people also think you lost :D

So you reported me for "personal attack". Didn't work did it?

You then requested me to be banned. Didn't work did it?

You now have access to ban. Go ahead. Enjoy the feeling of power. I hope it makes you very happy.

They say power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely - make good your threats of banning if you dont like people with differing viewpoints.

Cobracure said:
kristian said:
If you do decide to attack Phoenixx, I will inevitably side with him on this (not that he needs it IMO) - if only to make it 2vs2. If youre going to fight - at least make it a fair fight eh? :)

"2 vs 2 fighting" on the Pinball forum....? That's about as ridiculous I've ever heard... What do you think this is? The Virtual Sopranos for braindead ectoplasma?

"You knows how to piss off the wrong guys.....so we're gonna senda couple of da guys to see youz and dey is gonna jump all over choor bones and break your face......ehhh homes....mi yate.."

Nope... this situation needs adult approach... something that has been missing all along.... what the hell is SO serious and fatal that these issues can't be dropped?

Is it really impossible to arrange this deal? You ignore eachother and stay away from eachother's threads? For the community's sake... someone just needs to take the first step.... backwards... just like Shiva suggested. Who it's going to be?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back