REQ: Dracula (Lander) and Frankenstein (JPSalas)

wangho

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Hi, I've been looking for these 2 across the net, but come up with nothing. I'd appreciate it if they could be uploaded, I'm addicted the work these guys do. Thanks

I uploaded Dracula to the FTP a few days ago to the back-end FTP, hopefully JPH gets a chance to put it online.

I don't recall JP doing a version of Frankenstein? It's not listed on his site or the JPG Pins site...

Hi, I've been looking for these 2 across the net, but come up with nothing. I'd appreciate it if they could be uploaded, I'm addicted the work these guys do. Thanks

Hi, there is no version of Frankenstein by JP:verysad:! But I uploaded Landers Dracula for you!
Have fun:wave:!

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm.. I guess I got his name confused with someone else that made a Frankenstein. Anyway, much thanks for the Dracula, it's pretty good.

Nope. I recall (and I recall correctly this time) that there were two versions of Frankenstein. One by Krellan (which I consider the better one) and then one that lists multiple authors, Scapino and JPSalas among them. Played quite nicely, didn't look all too good (with the exception of the monster, that was sweet) - measured by the other table.

The McD

Nope. I recall (and I recall correctly this time) that there were two versions of Frankenstein. One by Krellan (which I consider the better one) and then one that lists multiple authors, Scapino and JPSalas among them. Played quite nicely, didn't look all too good (with the exception of the monster, that was sweet) - measured by the other table.

The McD

You mean this one by TAB and JP:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is the version of Frankenstein I was talking about in the other thread. Thanks to wtiger for uploading Frankenstein by TAB and JPSalas. :wave:

Thanks to Hanson2 for uploading Lander's Dracula. :)

I have the tables but it's nice to see them available for new members. :salut:

Later

er. ask JPSalas. But that table was by TAB, me, and Scapino.

Thanks for the table TAB,Destruk and Scapino great work guys and thank you Wtiger for uploading it! :)

Perhaps the table credits are wrong then? I was just going by the table credits. Anyway, Thanks for the table! :)

Attachments

• frankenstein_snap.JPG
    frankenstein_snap.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 325

I don't know where I downloaded the table from, but when I saw the request from wangho I looked through my tables and found the file I uploaded (with JPSalas in the file name). I apologize to you Destruk and Scapino!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Scapin is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back