RetroFlair BAM Edition (PinEvent V2, FizX)

I have always admired your light inserts but I've never used them because I can't create models. I guess if I had a stock pile of inserts to select from, I would probably use them.

I have always admired your light inserts but I've never used them because I can't create models. I guess if I had a stock pile of inserts to select from, I would probably use them.

It's not always that simple, as with each table I've had to change the model sizes to match correctly, which means dealing with FP Model Editor and Milkshape 3D.

Almost there... forgot to add ambient shadows to the PF and Plastics, and some final testing and clean up.

Was also testing this on my Steam Deck (using Windows 10), and it looks and play amazing on there (in desktop or vertical cabinet mode).

FP's dynamic cameras are actually very helpful and cool on Steam Deck, and you can add haptic feedback to the flipper trigger buttons... add on-screen touch controls for vertical play, etc).

In VR... all I can say is... WOW!

screenshot - cabinet.png

screenshot - fss.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: ipjnirvana has left the room.
      Back