Ripley's Believe It or Not German Black Edition not in Germa

taunNt

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Hello I'm trying to get Ripley's Believe It or Not German Black Edition to play in English. I have opened the script and set it to look for the ripleys.zip roms, done a full factory reset and dip switch to US and it is still in German. How can I run this game in English what am I doing wrong.

Thanks

RE: Ripley

If you have a link to the german table file, I'll offer to look at it.

Thanks JPH. I don't see any problems with it - it uses wav samples in sound manager so kudos to Gordon for spending the 3+ hours to save them out. It sounds good. I wouldn't think the ripleysg.cfg file would be necessary, but you might trty copying it into your cfg directory and see if it works for you.

oh, to run it in english, you'd be better off downloading the english version of the table, otherwise the wav samples won't be correct in this one with the english romset. You could still change "usesound" to 1 in the script, but it's a slow play experience with emulated sounds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back