Bally Ro Go (Bally, 1974) Bonus Scoring Problem

debaufam1

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
1974 Bally RoGo
I have a 1974 Bally RoGo that seems to be having problems with scoring the bonus points. Everything else works great and the bonus just stopped working. The bonus lights light up as if it were scoring it, but it does not show up on the actual score. And now the score returns to 0 when it reaches 1000.

Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

does the problem exist on all 4 players? its possible just the 1st player is faulty.

Similar Problem

I have a similar problem with my Bally RoGo. The bonus count does not come up to 1000 (comes up nothing) but ONLY for the first player AND when the credit button is first pressed. The bonus count properly resets to 1000 for ALL players thereafter - it is just for the first ball in play this occurs on.

I have the schematic but can't seem to follow this one down. Anyone have ideas?

3 hours into I finally realize that 'Outhole Relay' needs the ball sitting in it which doesn't happen when playfield is tipped up - DUH! Note to self - remember when troubleshooting to put playfield down and ball on. 'Problem' went away - works great!

you can buy schematics from pinball resource. i didnt find it on the pinball database to download.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back