• This particular section gets infrequent use these days, so we'd honestly recommend you check out Pinside's Biz and Market sections as well.

Still, there's a load of history here that may help researchers. When using the "Search" button in upper right, be sure to choose "This forum."

Rochester NY Gameroom Show

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
1st Gameroom Show in Rochester, NY on March 4th and 5th!

Here's the website:
http://www.rochestergameroomshow.com

newsletter:
February 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We will have a pinball contest that will be on a newer electronic
game (Can not say game but there will be "Safe" to say we will have
three of them there. It will be a one game per person contest. Plus,
we will have one for kids 10 and under. We will also have an EM
contest.

Great Show Giveaways

Win a pinball machine on Saturday and an arcade
game on Sunday.
All visitors to the Rochester Game Room Show on
March 4 & 5 will be entered into our grand prize
drawing.

On Saturday we will be giving away a 1975 Williams
Big Ben Pinball Machine. This machine is in great
shape and the playfield and back glass look very
good. All rubbers and bulbs are replaced and this
works 100%.

On Sunday you can win a 1991 Nintendo Super
System Arcade game. This full size arcade game has
three different games. This game is also in excellent shape and
works 100%

Enter the Golden Tee Closest-to-the-Pin Contest

Win fabulous prizes on Golden Tee and enter our
pinball contests for both kids and adults.

Also, everyone who attends will have the chance to
win a slot machine courtesy of Applegrove Slots.
They will be giving away one on Saturday and one on
Sunday.

Come play the world's largest pinball machine – The Hercules
(brought by Eric Henning)

The Rochester Game Room Show was featured on
the front page of the Living section this past
Saturday in the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle:
http://www.democratandchronicle.com...0211/LIVING/602110307&SearchID=73235863833756

ebay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=6254632303

Attachments

• rochestergameshow.pdf
    565.9 KB · Views: 361
I'm going. No doubts.
Whereabouts in Rochester d'you live?

zerhino said:
I'm going. No doubts.
Whereabouts in Rochester d'you live?

I live in the city and am pretty excited about the show, i've been following the developments at the yahoo group "WNYPinball · Upstate NY Pinball & Arcade Group" and it's awesome.

Hope to see you there!
Jon

What game contest will they have for kids 10 and under?

Addams Family Redemption, Dinosaur Eggs, Punchy the Clown, Simpsons (coin facotry redemption), Bell Ringer, Nudge It, Mario Mushroom World - are there other games kids 10 and under would appreciate? I'd go just to see the kiddie game, as I like those. :)

God damn..missed the line by one year...whatever.
Me=11
It really wouldn't appeal to me anyways.

This might be the best pinball gathering on the east coast, there will be a bunch of machines!

News about the show has been added to the front page.

tiltjlp said:
News about the show has been added to the front page.
Thank You!

Some updates..
About News, The show has been promoted locally, Thursday am i saw a news show that had a GameRoom full of Em's, they were playing Tropic Isle and had a Pit Stop next to it, yesterday a different station had more modern machines. I'll post a list of the pinball machines but I do know that a brand new in box, World Poker Tour was delivered on Thursday.

I'll be there tomorrow. Today we had stuff to do but tommorow I'm open to going and I look forward to seeing anyone who might come there.
WPT on free play? Sweet. I have to try that out.

zerhino said:
I'll be there tomorrow. Today we had stuff to do but tommorow I'm open to going and I look forward to seeing anyone who might come there.
WPT on free play? Sweet. I have to try that out.

Hope you have a camera you can take along for some pix of all the goodies.

The show was excellent, my thanks go to anyone that made the show happen, i was like a kid in a candystore and loved playing some EM's that i hadn't played since the 70's. I met a few folks and hope i meet more pinheads, this was my first pinball show experience and it was very enjoyable!

It was awesome to get to play all of those pinball machines, I'll post links to lists and images (taken by others) when they are available. I'd rather report about the Em's but i tried World Poker Tour, i love card themes and it was cool. I had a fine 1st ball and handed it over to my wife, why don't they go back to 1000 points for doin' something neat? The EM's were excellent, I played a lot of EM!

Yeah, excellent show. Had a great time playing all sorts of different pins. I'll upload pics soon as I get them off my camera.

zerhino said:
Yeah, excellent show. Had a great time playing all sorts of different pins. I'll upload pics soon as I get them off my camera.

Feel free to add them to our Image Gallery Ryan. The link is on the left menu bar.

How do I get my own folder on the Image Gallery, so I can upload them all? Imageshack was too slow...
I would have taken a video but my phone isn't compatible.

I just made an album for you under Rochester Gameroom Show called Ryan's Photos. Simply click of Image Gallery, and then on Upload Images, and then find Rochester Gameroom Show - Ryan's Photo's, and that's where you add them. I think you can only add them 1 at a time. If you have lots of them send them to me in a zip and I can add them through ftp for you.

I don't have that many.
When I select a category though, it doesn't have the folder as an option.(Went to image gallery, clicked into my section, clicked upload pic, did category scroll down bar...)
Don't want to put it in the wrong category.

Well, if you're not sure, send them to me and I'll add them. Being Admin, I might see the Gallery differently than you do. I'm lucky that I can Batch Add them so it's no big deal for me.

Sent it to ya in a PM. Hope to see them up soon... :)
Actually the file was too big so I'll try to email it to ya...

As you might have guessed the file was too big...could you possibly move it to the correct spot after I purposely upload to the wrong catagory?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back