Roms for Miss Americana triple bonus..

ltroll

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has the Game roms from a Miss Americana triple bonus made by Sirmo...I am rebuilding it after a major meltdown of the i/o and cpu boards...everything else was fried so they may also be and I want a fresh start...Thanks for your help...ltroll

Last edited:
Hey Troll,

There are a couple sites overseas that have tons of this stuff - I'll dig out the links and email them to you`

looks like the website Emutribu is offline - hmmm - maybe wayback can help

same here...

I am still going through my files Troll, I know I have a couple of others that covered the Belgium Bingos - I am switching over laptops right now, so I will find the stuff` - my girl-friend just bought me this trick Asus, man, this thing is nice`

@dannyleach,
You might want to message him. As of now, he hasn't logged in since April 28th. But if you message him, he may get an email notification depending on what his settings are.

Also, if you use the ampersand plus his name (like I just did with you), he'll get an in-site notification about your post. Cheers.

Thank you - Yes, I did send a note to his private email too - I also wanted to post here in case someone else needs some help - These old Belgium games are still slowly trickling into the States, so likely this will pop up again...... I am hoping we will start duplicating the ROMs we do get access to and build-up the libraries started. Quite anumber of the Europe sites with these dumps are no longer in service..... I am asking everyone I know to help me - I will back them up on Phil's servers and the IPDB is thnking about starting to help too..... Also thanks for the trick on the ampersand....

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back