Scared Stiff (Bally, 1996) VP8

VP8 Bally SS Recreation Scared Stiff v1.06 Prototype 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

highrise

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Well, I don't really hang out here anymore, but the more feedback the better, so for those of you that don't go to VPF...

At the end of last month, to co-incide with the 10th Anniversary of the table, I released my prototype version of Scared Stiff. We're still working on the fine tuning of the playability, but generally speaking it's been very well received, and has all the features you could hope for.

Currently at version 1.02, testing still in progress, comments welcome.

Download at:

www.plummusic.com/downloads/ScaredStiffPrototype1.02.zip

initial test indicate a reasonably low recommended spec of around a 1Ghz processor, but it has run ok on less despite lots of stuff going on - see the release notes in the zip for more.

Attachments

• sshot_176.jpg
    sshot_176.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 637
Yup, I have played the 1.0 version, I will try out the newer one shortly. Very nice work indeed Highrise, great job!

Excellent job! I love the working eyeball plunger. Version 1.02 looks and plays great when I zoom in.

this is my favorite recreation. Ever! I'm addicted to the table like crack cocaine.

download link not working

here's what i get when i click on that link

Attachments

• download link not working.jpg
    download link not working.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 300
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back