Sci-fi Classic SND.fpl

drecu77

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
acdc
I have 3 tables (thundercats, Simpsons, and Walking Dead that won't run because of of this missing file and wasn't included with either and web searches are not turning up anything for me. Appreciate any help

I have attached the file but it is a library file containing the sound files for the Sci-Fi Classic table available at the link below. It would surprise me that it would be used on other tables but it is attached.

Attachments

• Sci-Fi Classic SND.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 25
Many tables seem to use libraries from Sci-Fi Classic, and many people never had it installed.

One of the many reasons I'm not a fan of shared libraries / assets being used on many tables. Storage size is no longer an issue like it was back in 2005. :)

is there a way to call default camera views and adjust them?
like future pinball camera views. scrolling and switch to full table and then back to scrolling?
Sub CreateView()
Dim DefaultCamera : DefaultCamera=NewCamera.CameraView
' cameraview 1-scrolling 2-scrolling2 4-fullTable 5 -etc (name of views)
' 8 future pinball views
NewCamera.CameraView=1
' functions like switch to full table for multiball then back to scrolling
NewCamera.CameraView=DefaultCamera
End Sub

or something like that?

the file fixed walking dead but not simpsons or thundercats fyi

Install the sci-fi classic table and all the extra files it includes / requires into the correct folders (Libraries, etc)

I guess I added Sci-Fi Classic table and didn't realize the library files were used on other tables. Learn something every day.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back