Sea Shore (Gottlieb, 1964) VP995

VP9 Gottlieb EM Recreation Sea Shore (Gottlieb, 1964) VP995 2022-01-10

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines
I actually played this last year, owner had it in absolutely pristine condition! I took a bunch of photographs and some video if you're interested in some (possibly) higher quality assets.

1964 pinball thats excellent

I actually played this last year, owner had it in absolutely pristine condition! I took a bunch of photographs and some video if you're interested in some (possibly) higher quality assets.
If they're better quality than the ones below, they could be useful to someone. For example, zipped up and uploaded to 'Image Collections' in our Resource section.
Note-- one needs to scroll down past the half-page mark to see, then click an image, then click again to blow up. They're pretty good quality, but maybe you have better?

In terms of our backglass collection, I have a couple decent but not amazing shots that need work before uploading. If you have a non-blurry, non-glarey shot of the backglass, I'd be happy and thankful to use that one instead.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back