JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
FTP connections to the server are not working, this applies to pinball-originals.com and Pinball Nirvana, hope to get things fixed soon.
:band:

Thanks for the info! What I don't understand is why PN is working nearly as usual, but PO isn't.

Thanks for the info! What I don't understand is why PN is working nearly as usual, but PO is not working at all.

Edit: Ok, PN is still some slow and I wasn't patient enough. :)

These problems have been happening monthly since 12/26, the host is transferring the sites to an auxiliary server, both sites were completely down yesterday and most of today.

It's time to switch hosts and i hope the transfer will be completed after testing within 1 week, the sites should be working up until the actual domain name transfer and I expect a maximum downtime of 1 day but will post information about that later.

Sorry about the Downtime.....
:computer:

Thanks Jon, you rock, love da smiley. :)

What are you going to do with that fpt access when you get it back 'Oz? Take away my PMs? Take away my avatar? Ban me for a week?

Shockman said:
What are you going to do with that fpt access when you get it back 'Oz? Take away my PMs? Take away my avatar? Ban me for a week?

Actually Shocky, not that it's any of your business or concern, I have never lost FTP access here, just tested it, it's working fine as it was when the site was down, so maybe it was just a client issue. Though as self important and ignorant as you are, you don't realize I don't need FTP to do any of those things. :roll:

steve: 1
shockman: 0

It's true that I didn't realize that you don't need ftp to do those things.
So I was ignorant, and indeed it's another 1 for you.

Is that why you think I want the flipper fix back? Really? Self importance? You are wrong about that one. I don't believe that any one of us is as important as you do. That has been a theme that has endured. I think we all have issues, and we all are all in the same boat, and we all that are active members are also contributers. Everyone wants the fix back but PacDude, you Peter and '.b
They are not going to get it because of PacDude, Peter, .b, and you.
Everyone wants the rules to be applied equally but PacDude, Peter, .b, and you. They are not, because of PacDude, Peter, you, .b and you.
Who do YOU think is important? The membership, or PacDude, Peter, .b and you?

PN isn't considered as the main forum for VisualPinMAME tables, so if you want VisualPinMAME stuff, you visit VPF/AJ first. What do you get there at the main download section? Did you ever had a look there? It's VBS Scripts v3-23. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's in Phoenixx VIP too.

I don't understand and can't hear the whining about people wanting the flipper fix back. It's still not gone! And what people?

People who download the table mods don't do that because of some flipper settings, but because they only noticed that there are more table versions (mods or not) to download for free. By doing that they unwanted satisfy the 'gimme, gimme, gimme' criteria, nothing else. Exceptions prove the rule.

yogi, the only ones that know about the links are members. Active members. It's not 1000 people getting a table, it's more like 100 getting all they want. The flipper fix is not in the core anymore. The flipper fix is in the VIP by what Phoenixx has told me.
What people you ask? You must be joking.

Amazing how you seem to invade, take over and ruin EVERY SINGLE THREAD with your same lame BS, Shocky. No wonder they deleted your new account at VPF. You're a raving lunatic.

What is amazing is that you would expect me to not care, not say anything, and let you steal the ball through the flipper fix to use yourself, which no matter what you say is in effect what you have done. I see you a thread, any thread then I'll call you the motherfucker you are in it.
Say you are going to pull your tables!, Maybe this will get junked then!

Fuck you. Thief.

I would expect you to follow the fucking rules and stay on topic. What the FUCK does your bullshit lying rants about VBS files got to do with Jon's thread about SERVER PROBLEMS!!?!?!!

The fact you cannot NOT stop hijacking threads is precisely why you are banned from all other VP message forums.

Enough about the flipper fix you are like Monday Night Wrestling now shutup and blow it out your a**. Cause none of us really care

This place is working *real* slow.

I feel like being on a 28k modem when im browsing this site.

Alone to switch from one page to the next is taking *at least* 30 - 45 seconds, often significantly more.

Entering the site does *at least* take 1 - 1½ minutes, sometime 2 and more.

Am i the only one?

Could this be something on my side?

I should mention though that this seems to be the only place thats working that slow for me,...could it be a distance problem, eventually, because the server is stationed far away from me, like in china or australia? Where is the server really stationed, actually? (Too lazy to do a whois lookup,...)

In any case its slow,...mighty slow,...just thought i mention it,...

It's so slow..... PD can remove his tables and put them back up by the time it takes for this site to come up.

The sites are in the process of being transferred to a different host, i had hoped to give a little more advance notice but they will be down for a while tonight.

Stuff happens....
We still haven't switched..
:(
Pinball Nirvana and Pinball Originals have over 7 gigs of files and some of them are misbehaving but things look bright!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back