Should A.J. Bring Back VPForums.com?

Should A.J. Bring Back VPForums.com?

• Yes, if possible. There is much history to be preserved and the former site is my preferred forum.

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Yes, though I am not partial to the former site.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • No. I prefer the new vpforums.org and the modern layout and services. VPForums.com is/was outdated.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • What for? A.J. is doing a terrific job with the new VPForums.org. Keep up the good work.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I don't care, as long as there is an available VP/VPinMAME website.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

sleepy

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Titanic Hospital
Reading the other posts about vpforums.com and such, I think we should put the matter to a vote just to get an accurate idea how people are feeling about the demise of the previous forum.

Please note that this is not an official survey and is offered for amusement purposes only.

Last edited:
Of course, when he is able to, he should.

let it die

AJ has not taken an active involvement in his forum for five years or more

At least with PN and VPF.org the site owners actively care about their forum and will also talk to the memebers

EDIT
Where is the option 'who cares, just show us boobies ;) '

Yes, it would be nice to see VPForums.com back up, hopefully it will be back online some day.

I should have offered an option for PN as the preferred site.

As for boobies, I am not allowed to touch the poll in "Edit Mode", otherwise
I might consider it.

we already know that most users don't give a crap about the history of VPF.

what matters is the boobies on display!

But Nic, I am not allowed to touch the poll in "Edit Mode",
and anyway, I'm surrounded by cats.

boobies huh?

alright but just thisonce

Attachments

• chicks with pins.jpg
    chicks with pins.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
I would have preferred to see a poll titled, "Should VPF.org change their site name? YES, NO

That poll would at least be a private poll and maybe the results would surprise one or the other more vocal groups on the issue.

Last edited:
wait you didn't specify female boobies so...

here is a pic of the late great...doing his famous tryout with Patrick Swayze!

Attachments

• farleys boobs.jpg
    farleys boobs.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 360
I can here it now...
"Move those cats wench! I can't see my balls!" lol.....

I would like to see both sites co-exist... Oh, wait.... BOOBIES!!!! Whoohoo!!!! (Scroll up, after 10 minutes of drooling, scroll down). I think it would benefit both that the other does exist, a compliment to the other, so to speak.

Boobies aside, *sigh*.....I said eyes up here! Focused again? :-)
I'm all for preserving history and thanking A.J. for providing a forum for 8 years -even out of his own pocket at times if I'm not mistaking- BUT the argument of a landlord not caring for the house while the roof is starting to leak even while the occupants would like to improve on the house themselves but really can't without the landlord makes sense all so. So I'm all for the new forum although the naming issue is not handled the best it could (duh). Option 3 for me with a good helping of 1 if possible. Funny how a community which exists in cyberspace and is therefore by definition formed by the people who visit forums and not the forums themselves, is still attached to a particular cyber-"place". That must be a biological thing.....

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back