Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
A Poll! :puppyeyes:

Upvote 0
I thought not.

Do you remember who made the first of those polls?

Do you, not that it matters the forum software date stamps all posts go check them all if you've forgotten. ;)

StevOz said:
Hi Val, are we having fun with our resident assclown

Hey, what the hell's going on here?!?! I was the first person to call Electroshockman an assclown, and I did it in a message to you!

Steve, you are the Nic B of PN; a friendly, even-handed guy who is well on his way to sainthood for the yard of shit you have to put up with from this assclown!

And now you think you can call Eshock an assclown without crediting me? Where’s my credit, SteveOz? You know that I’m responsible for calling him an assclown! Any time someone calls EShock an assclown, it has to read like this:

Shockman is an assclown®(ruby651)

FIX IT! FIX IT NOW! GIVE ME MY CREDIT, LIAR! And then move this thread to the Junkyard! Don’t think you can lie and steal from me and leave it out here where everyone can see it! And after you’ve fixed assclown®(ruby651) and moved this thread to the Junkyard, move it back here, unless you want to hide your stealing and lies from everyone. FIXITMOVEITMOVEITBACKFIXMOVEPOLLSLIES!

Where was I? Oh, yeah…get rid of that SiniStar avatar. It still gives me nightmares, 20 years down the road. Fucking SiniStar…always eating my ships and laughing at me. SiniStar is an assclown®(ruby651)

Seem a reasonable request and my apologies ruby651 for not crediting you with that first observation, but I must say sinistar really aint half bad he's just misunderstood. ;)

http://onastick.net/drew/sinistar/

Shockman is an assclown®(ruby651)

Run, Coward!

Hell, now I feel kinda bad about the way I've treated SiniStar all these years! He's just another Average Joe like the rest of us; some poor schlub shouting into the Abyss that surrounds us, in a vain hope that the Abyss will answer back. That page is beautiful. And SiniStar looks kinda hot in that smoking jacket! I'm off to search the web for a Gorf apologist. I always thought Gorf was an assclown®(ruby651), too, but it looks like I could be wrong.

What the fuck... where's the fucking poll? Something's fucked up here, and it sure as fuck isn't me. Why the fuck am I cussing so fucking much? Probably because the fucking thread is all about the fucking thing. Fuck this. I'm fucking going for a fucking record here. Fuck. And why the fuck is this thread fucking bumped? Godfuckingdamnit. Good that I can get fucking down again by fucking swearing, even if nobody fucking cares.

I think I overdid it..... I fucking overdid it. But I didn't violate the fucking rule since I didn't attack any-fucking-body. Fuck yeah.

The Mc-fucking-D

P.S. Yes, I did that on purpose. The only places I swear like that is about everywhere IRL, and in VPF's A/C OTI.

normally I don't swear until...

I found out VPF is no more!
I personally don't swear, but it doesn't bother me when others post swear words. Sometimes it gets the point across better! At times it's a lillte unnerving like when it's overused or the same post has the 'f' word countless times, but again i don't judge others by their vocabulary. If they want to let loose a few swear words then go for it.
Again, though what constitutes a 'swear' word?Bieng Agnostic I don't take using God's name in any way as a swear, but the 'bible thumpers' on here might take offense. where as a dockworker on here may not find the 'F' word offensive, yet I do. (to me it also shows lack of intelligence and imagination, really just think up something more original!) When i was a scoutmaster i taught my kids to come up with an appropriate substitute! My personal all-time fave is instead of m**herf**ker, one scout came up with Major Fluffbunnies! so that's what I've been using the past 5 years, either just fluff... or the entire major too! depends...
so Major Fluffbunnie s on whatever happened to VPF!! fluff, fluff, fluff... so where's the poll?

I found out VPF is no more!

It's just down at the moment..... Think of it as a snow day. If someone contacts AJ, the site owner, it will be back up in a jiffy.

It's just down at the moment..... Think of it as a snow day. If someone contacts AJ, the site owner, it will be back up in a jiffy.

Heh... that's quite hard to do, ain't it? Haven't we been trying to get a hold of AJ since we found out the download system is fucked up?

The McD

Heh... that's quite hard to do, ain't it? Haven't we been trying to get a hold of AJ since we found out the download system is fucked up?

The McD

There are people who have his telephone number, email address, business address, etc....

And here I was, thinking that AJ was about as hard to get a hold of as Randy. (Well, maybe not that much, but still) Honestly, I never actually knew that. With the exception of the e-mail.

The McD

swearing

if we are all adults here then the ones over 18 should be allowed to swear!

Ha... I'm sixteen and have a filthier mouth than you could ever imagine....

The McD

and I am 49 and don't swear ever! I just find it childish. Some of my friends have 'truck driver' mouths, I laugh at that comparison, I used to drive a truck and rarely encountered drivers whio swore alot. Most of their helpers did, though, go figure.
To each his/her own, but also being a retired scoutmaster I taught myself not to openly swear for kids are like dish receivers (they hear and pick up on EVERYTHING!) and during campouts i had to be real careful else they go home "Mom guess what new word I heard this weekend"! so I don't swear (except for the 'major fluffbunny' substitute (for M.F.!)

......... retired scoutmaster ................ and during campouts i had to be real careful else they go home "Mom guess what new word I heard this weekend"! .....

I remember going on a Scout weekend camp out with my son about 23 years ago and those little sombitches were the filthiest mouth little bastards I've ever heard in my fuckin' life.

yea, same.
ran into a troop of scouts in 2000 and they were a bunch of obnoxious brats seemingly out to make trouble.

hard to believe that's a christian organisation.
i mean, other than the fact that they give gay people such a hard time.

boy scouting isn't always a christian org. some do operate out of churches but not all! There is one in Garfield NJ (USA) that runs out of a fire station ok they do have potty mouths! some use YMCA's some use Boys Clubs. Boy Scouting didn;'t even start with a church but rather just an ordinary guy who wanted our youth to do something with their time! (watch the famous movie "Follow Me Boys" on the start of boy scouting! It stars Fred McMurray; the father from the tv series 'My Three Sons' and a 12 year old Kurt Russell in, I believe his first film!! He was the main star in the 'escape from New York' and 'Escape from La' movies as well as 'Stargate' the movie)

Swearing is very rude and should carry the death penalty for first offense . . .

. . .it's an absolute disgrace and should be stamped out.

Hitler wouldn't have stood for it . . .so why should we . . .??

NO SWEARING . . .NO SWEARING . . .NO SWEARING . . .:awaken:

Swearing is very rude and should carry the death penalty for first offense . . .

. . .it's an absolute disgrace and should be stamped out.

Hitler wouldn't have stood for it . . .so why should we . . .??

NO SWEARING . . .NO SWEARING . . .NO SWEARING . . .:awaken:

Shadow, me old cunt.... We're not discussing swearing on a bible... We're discussing if it's proper to say, "fuck the Queen"

All this goddamn cussing around here, everyone should have their motherfucking mouths washed the fuck out with sumbitchin' soap. ;)

A frickin' vote I say! That would be the thing to do to decide. :)

I wish you guys would stop all this cussing. I am a christian you know! :o

:cuss: :oops: :wave:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back