Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Edited 1/19/06, Started Poll and added the following:

We have had quite a few excellent ideas submitted for a new site logo!

Just wanted to get an idea of what you folks like, see this page and vote for the existing logo or the logo number.

Wondering if anyone would like to submit new logo images for the site?
If you do, post them in this thread!
Perhaps we could start a poll if there are enough ideas..
The current logo is above (ThankYou, shiva!) and here are some files about it:
http://pinballnirvana.com/JPH/

Last edited:
Just my opinon, but I like the current logo just fine. I think it's perfect. Please don't change it.

John

I wouldn't mind seeing some new ideas, personally. It looks a bit old fashioned for my tastes. Don't ask me, though. I'd probably have some chick bending over with a pinball between her cheeks or something. ;)

Ok, it was a spoon on the Benny Hill episode I'm thinking of, so it's not very original either. ;)

I'd like to see some new ones, here's one that took me about 15 minutes and that's including finding the background pic.

Attachments

• pnlogo.jpg
    pnlogo.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,204
Same Logo with girls facing PN and blue ink. What size should the logo's be and what file format?

Attachments

• pnlogo2.jpg
    pnlogo2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,206
Now see Bob, I was thinking more along the lines of something like this.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I mean that's what I would call Pinball NIRVANA :pimp:

Attachments

• pinballnirvanalogo1.jpg
    pinballnirvanalogo1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,172
Oops, I forgot the nudging neccessary bit..... ;)

Oh well, I think it's pretty much implied there..... ;)

Actually.... My graphic is of a ladies ass too, but I added a texture to it to disguise it :sex:

Here's one with a little fireworks....

EDIT - I changed it a little, but now I have to click on the pic to see it at full size.

Attachments

• pnlogo3.jpg
    pnlogo3.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 823
Nice work Bob, I like the second and third ones best, since I like blue. Either one would be nice. Or if it's possible, use one on the main page on the other for the forums.

John

Bob, the problem is all your logos have that same old fashioned chick sitting on a pair of balls. Now call me crazy, but do you think you could at least trade her out for Carmen Electra? I mean I know you have a lot of Carmen photos on your hard drive just waiting to be used....

"Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" plus I kind of like that old fashioned chick, I thought she was or should be the PN mascot. I also wanted to ease John into the idea of change. :)

She's the main reason I think we need a new logo. It's not the text that I find objectionable....

bob said:
"Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" plus I kind of like that old fashioned chick, I thought she was or should be the PN mascot. I also wanted to ease John into the idea of change. :)

She is our mascot, and my heart throb. We simply can't lose Veronica.

John

I posted the same pic as above here, but you also had to click on it to see the full pic, so I deleted it.

bob said:
Here's one with a little fireworks....

EDIT - I changed it a little, but now I have to click on the pic to see it at full size.

Thanks to all for the images and ideas, I really think we could update the logo and keep "Veronica" for John.

bob, I'm currently messing around with the attachment settings for the forum, there were some complaints about having to scoll to see the messages when large images are attached in the forums. I set all image attachments to create thumbnails but it can be changed to set a size limit for an image to appear and anything over that would just be a link. Your edited post was the first time I've seen the changed settings in action.
Jon

That's a great idea. It will save bandwidth and it will make the pages load up a whole lot faster for me on dialup.

One more, a little more nirvana'ish...

Attachments

• pnlogo4.jpg
    pnlogo4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 579
I cleaned up the last one :) It's no big deal if you don't use any of this stuff, I just like playing with Photoshop, it's the only way to learn new stuff.

Attachments

• pnlogo5.jpg
    pnlogo5.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 602
I dunno, Bob. That ball she's trying to fit up her back side looks a little too big for her.... that could be painful. :twisted:

Here's another entry... Looks like I may have messed up the corners a bit, I'll fix it if you're interested.

Attachments

• pn1.jpg
    pn1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 606
I like his too, alot. The gal is perfect though, she's even vintage to the flipperless era, a theme pinball nirvana fronts.

cool one Ghostface!

nice link Jon! You've been busy!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back