JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
The sites main software has just been upgraded to PostNuke version 0.7.63 but it still needs a lot of testing. Please report any bugs that you notice and we will try and get them squashed... :sumo:

The forums will be patched within a couple of days and hopefully everything will work ok.

Jon

Cool looking good so far, I like the table screenshots on the main page, that is a nice feature!

it is loading quicker :)

I've been wrestling with some of the upgrade issues with the themes and have them kinda, sorta,....fixed, but noticed the chat module is plain ole busted.
Spooky...

Hey Jon, just a quick note to let you know that the e-mails we receive when a member registers for the website is no longer including IP addresses. They show the username but the IP's are now gone.

Slapnuts said:
Hey Jon, just a quick note to let you know that the e-mails we receive when a member registers for the website is no longer including IP addresses. They show the username but the IP's are now gone.

Thanks for the info, that was a prior hack that had to be added back, it should be ok now.

The site is still incredibly slow for me (yet oddly PO isn't and they are on the same server).

The site hasn't been optimized and cached in awhile, it should be faster after it's fully upgraded.

:pacman:

YO!!! :dance: The front page is not updating I add 2 new soundtracks The Machine: Bride of Pinbot and police force and it does not show on the list of recent additions on the home page Thanks, Sean

Most of the site should be ok, Now.
:awaken:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: bigdog00 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back