VP8 Flipperless Recreation Skill Ball released

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Patrick & tiltjlp proudly released Skill Ball. Yes, it might look like a bagatelle. but actually it isn't. Notice that there are no pins, or brads as the nails used in bagatelle were known as. This kind of pin toy is a kissing cousin to the hand-held plastic bagatelle popular from the mid 60s, and still being sold. Because there are no pins, nudging is even more important when playing Skill Ball, in order to have any control over the ball.

Since Skill Ball would have been a very simple and basic game, I've tried to keep it that way as much as possible. There is no adjustable speed plunger, so you'll need a light touch to succeed at this game.. A top score of 512,000 is possible, if I figured correctly. What sounds there are are fairly basic, but since pinball needs to be fun and have a surprise or two, I have used a sound borrowed from Starman for the pop-up rules and information window. Enjoy.

tiltjlp

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/modul...pDownload&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=26

Attachments

• skill.jpg
    skill.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 351
  • Skill Ball (xxxx)(195x-6x).zip
    716.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back