So Nanotech are taking over VP & FP - what's the deal?

farquaw said:
I didn't mean to sound so flippant or insulting, I just thought if you really care for something then in the event that something does happen (which it did) then you make every effort to 'keep it rolling' so to speak. for all we know he could be lying in a hospital comatose and literally unable to get in touch with anyone! (I hope not) after reading all these posts by you guys/gals(?)

Thank you for the pep talk, but we do not 'keep things rolling' by kicking good people out, especially if and when they are down or run outta' town by a well-meaning interloper, no matter how opportunistic.

Look, I like the concept of the Pinball Controller. I just wish that if things are as they are appearing to be that some people will stop confusing the difference between their need to be cautiously silent regarding their patent rights and their need to be courteous and truthful with the VP forum communities and their potential future customers about matters such as Randy and AJ which have affected our daily routines and dependencies, as well as our concerns for Randy and AJ as people.
Perhaps there are some of us who have recently contributed to the former vpforums.com and who are owed an explanation. And then again, perhaps not.
At this point, I'm suspecting that maybe Randy or AJ are silent due to contractual restraints.

bob said:
If you were AJ and you came back to see a new VPForums, not just another VP site, but a "NEW" VPForums, what would you think? I would think..... WTF?

Well, not if he was bought out or sold out, hence the suspicion of "contractual restraints".
Of course with no future downloads allowed due to whatever the new license with Randy stipulates, he wouldn't have much choice but to close down, though I was thinking that if this is the truth of VPF's fate, then AJ could have been allowed a link to NanoTech for VP9+ updates which would have resolved the problem of getting new updates posted without AJ being present, but who can say for sure what's going on? All I know is that he is still receiving mail at his address, but that doesn't indicate how he is or what happened.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back