So this guy is creating a fake account of me "again" and posting garbage. Ignore him please.

TerryRed

Pinball Master
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
My Virtual Pinball Cabinet
@Ike Savage @StevOz @shiva @GeorgeH @JonPurpleHaze

So, here we go again. Normally, I would let this stuff go, as the community and site admins know better, but it's getting ridiculous, so I need to call this guy out who has created a new fake account trying to resemble me again.

He's used names like:

Damian Holmes
VirtualPinball
Pinball King
(and various versions of those names names and others)

...and again has created a new fake account trying to resemble me again.

He does this with my likeness and others in the community repeatedly, and spreads garbage to different groups and sites.

Previously he has tried making accounts called "Terry Red" on Facebook and other sites, and now a new one trying to resemble my name.

As you can see he gets very busy very quick to try to stir up shit.

1620220899989.png

"TerryRed" is my only account and its been on all the main VP sites for years now... so any "new" account created is not from me.

If you see anything from an account along the lines of:

"Terry Red" (with a space)
TerryFagerty
Terry Hagerty
TerryHagerty

...or anything with my image or likeness, etc... site admins please don't approve of the account, and please remove / ban it and any comments made after the fact.

This guy has been a constant pain to the entire VP community. He's from Australia and does this regularly. He comes on groups and sites with fake accounts, stirs up shit and then tries to get people to goto what he claims is his web site (if that is true or noe who knows).

What's amazing is he does all this, constantly bullies and harasses others and then claims to be cyberbullied after the fact.

Anyone who calls him out on his actions, gets harassed by him claiming he'll take legal action because you are hurting his business, etc.

I couldn't care less about what you do on your own site.... but identity theft is a SERIOUS crime in every country.

A VPN won't protect you, and all your actions are being captured on the various VP sites, Facebook and Discord groups. I highly suggest you stop, and move on with your life.

Update: I've been contacted by the owner of the web site in question who claims that he too has someone creating fake accounts pretending to be him and is the person doing all of this, not him. (he claims it was a "competitor" in AUS who tries to make him and other AUS sellers look bad). He says he no longer sells cabinets or community content, and his mother passed away in April, so all he wants to do is run his web site.

Take that for what it is, as I don't have energy to bother with all this.

The website in question, is still scraping everyone's data and posting it which will still continue to piss off the guys making these tables who are still active in the hobby. No matter what good intentions the owner of the site thinks they may have, this will continue to drive these guys away from the hobby. All the table / pup-pack,etc creators want is for their creations to be shared at the places they choose for everyone to have access to. That's not much to ask.

Myself, all I want to do is create some fun "pretend" pinball games.

Last edited:
Right. Wiesshund is also on VPForum...

Thanks for keeping me updated on this guys. I texted Ike via phone. Let's see how this gets fixed. As TerryRed told me, that more than likely is really Wiesshund from VPF but I have no idea.

Jesus. I wonder if he will take a break soon for recess and then naptime? Are we back on AOL again?

Looks to me like Wiesshund just got annoyed with the impersonator and followed him over here to respond/vent a little. Has anyone reached out to him on VPF to check?

Sorry, it's my fault. But as he just joined us today and post two strange posts, and as Mr Damien Holmes get us a little bit nervous, I overact, it's all.

Thank you guys. Please just report this user just the once though, as all these reports are spamming our specialized board for this, and getting harder to keep track of everything. Either as PM or conversation can be used as well.

I should note that we are part of the major spam prevention service here, this is built into the software we use here, so all of the IP's he uses are automatically shared with millions of websites around the world that uses the same service, and are flagged as spam, so he will find it harder and harder to not only create new accounts here, but new accounts anywhere.

Thanks for reporting and sorry about the mess, he has attempted to or did register 6 accounts at Pinball Nirvana.
Another Username has been banned, discouraged and Spam cleaned after raising hell this morning.

I also spam cleaned all of the other linked accounts and discouraged them all, the latest IP address was added to the discouraged IP address database. Some Usernames have been blocked for registration, we are also sharing his Usernames and IP addresses with the world, as shiva mentioned.

Last edited:
He is one smart cookie!!
If you think about it, his business model is flawless.
I am going to insult everyone who is my competition, every person who is relevant in the VPX/FP community I am going to fuck with you as well.
Everything is free on the open web and I will take what ever I want.
But got to say the $20 offer for any new table sounds good, if I could hopefully one day manage to make a table!!
If I spend less than 20 hours modding any authors table, it would not be a table I play.
So that's $1 an hour for a below average modder. But guessing this offer only applies to Table authors.
I am not as smart as some and I am dumber than most, but you are offing a maximum of $0.0000000000001 per hour to a table author
to post tables exclusively on your website????

Sorry but this Seems to be the topic of conversation lately.
The dude from VPForum has fallen in the trap. @StevOz I preferred the way you handled it.
Fuck off idiot!
But every time we post anything about this subject, he has won!! more traffic hits his site.
Hang on! Fuck now, I have just fallen into the same trap. Move along!! nothing to see here!!!!

@TerryRed I am sorry you are plagued with this. It is difficult to believe that someone would do such a hateful thing.

@TerryRed

Don´t care about this guy. Your tables and your work ARE GREAT!! Thank you very much for giving me hours of fun playing your tables.

Terry Red its actually a compliment that this turd goes to so much efffort.Your known for being patient and respectfull to all people on all platforms.Im pretty sure not many will be fooled and not for long.Its annoying yes,but his narcissism is showing,...and please be aware tha average Aussie is NOTHING like him!Greets from OZ.your work is ledgendary!Thank you so much for all you do...for free.much respect!

Update: I've been contacted by the owner of the web site in question who claims that he too has someone creating fake accounts pretending to be him and is the person doing all of this, not him. (he claims it was a "competitor" in AUS who tries to make him and other AUS sellers look bad). He says he no longer sells cabinets or community content, and his mother passed away in April, so all he wants to do is run his web site.

Take that for what it is, as I don't have energy to bother with all this.

The website in question, is still scraping everyone's data and posting it which will still continue to piss off the guys making these tables who are still active in the hobby. No matter what good intentions the owner of the site thinks they may have, this will continue to drive these guys away from the hobby. All the table / pup-pack,etc creators want is for their creations to be shared at the places they choose for everyone to have access to. That's not much to ask.

Myself, all I want to do is create some fun "pretend" pinball games.

His true colours finally showing... look at the goal wow - i hope thats going to the table creators?.

Virtual Pinball Download
campaign owner

$178Raised

12Donors

$10,000Goal

Ok....I followed from the rear, the story of this "guy"and I really believe that this world, regarding this hobby, is a crazy world.

Now,after seeing his post, the one that offered money for the tables, very unlikely thing he could do, out of curiosity I registered on his site, and I asked him a question, but I did not get an answer,instead what I keep seeing on his site is to insert the tables that others built, including some of mine, I was not surprised, I knew that he did.

Now because I think this is a crazy world .... because it is logical that if we put a table on the internet (in any pinball site), this automatically becomes "prey", of all, and anyone can do whatever they want with it, regardless of whether they ask for permission or not.

now, we all those who make the tables (recreation,or original), we know that every table we,make uses "music, graphics, redraw, models," rom "and etc, etc" which is someone else's, and in many thre is the copyright..... it is difficult for us to be authors of something unique and owned by us, only the work done to make the table, which is not a trivial matter, we can say it's ours, but if you make it available to everyone, "voilà" here it is... what can happen, take the tables and upload them to your site, as if he had made them himself as this guy is doing .

copyright, this is a very delicate and complex thing ..... do we really want to talk about this? can we use it to preserve our tables?

So unless we create a totally unique table, that is, with your own created music (impossible IMO to do) or with your own unpublished graphics .... I believe that it is impossible to prevent a "type of person" from taking the table in question,and do what he wants with it, as in this case put it on his site without permission.

The permission is just a formality, including: a respect that one person can have towards another, or follow the will of that author ... for some this approach is not valid, and to they don't care, and do what he wants....So when you see this what do you do Do you start a war with this guy? do you rely on the legal process? What are you going to do?

So in my opinion(IMO), either you ignore it and move on, or you don't share your tables on pinball sites.But there is a doubt that pervades me, opening a site has a cost, maintaining it has another one, so I wonder what its real purpose is? if everyone ignores him for what he is doing, and no one registers, and no one gives him a donation for the site ... how can he continue to stay active?

However I noticed that he has not yet insert tables with the use of Bam, maybe this has some
form of copyright, since it is an application owned by Rav .... maybe this could prevent you from using Bam, without permission, not it i know.

Terry Red its actually a compliment that this turd goes to so much efffort.Your known for being patient and respectfull to all people on all platforms.Im pretty sure not many will be fooled and not for long.Its annoying yes,but his narcissism is showing,...and please be aware tha average Aussie is NOTHING like him!Greets from OZ.your work is ledgendary!Thank you so much for all you do...for free.much respect!
You are right, Aussies aren’t like this at all.
Is the guy you’re all talking about run the VPD website, and sells machines etc.
If it’s who I’m thinking about, and I may be wrong, it’s a Kiwi accent, a big difference to an Aussie.
Kudos to all the regulars, fantastic community, I respect you all.

You are right, Aussies aren’t like this at all.
Is the guy you’re all talking about run the VPD website, and sells machines etc.
If it’s who I’m thinking about, and I may be wrong, it’s a Kiwi accent, a big difference to an Aussie.
Kudos to all the regulars, fantastic community, I respect you all.
I took a look at their site just now (had completely forgotten about them). Some notes:

- They're charging for unlimited downloads. It's maybe $5 standard and an unlisted fee for 'platinum level?' (not totally sure)
- IIRC in the past he was considering a monthly subscription model or something. Guess this is better?
- If the table author(s) is listed in the file notes then you'll see their name incidentally, but otherwise "VPD" seems to be the name always credited, with no mention of original author.
- This one kind of bowled me over: he's actually stating / admitting that the VPD site isn't supported by VPU, OrbitalPin, VPF, PN, VPDB.io or the PSDB. Maybe the negative feedback finally had some effect.

Last edited:
I took a look at their site just now (had completely forgotten about them). Some notes:

- They're charging for unlimited downloads. It's maybe $5 standard and an unlisted fee for 'platinum level?' (not totally sure)

- IIRC in the past he was considering a monthly subscription model or something. Guess this is better?

- If the table author(s) is listed in the file notes then you'll see their name incidentally, but otherwise "VPD" seems to be the name always credited, with no mention of original author.

- This one kind of bowled me over: he's actually stating / admitting that the VPD site isn't supported by VPU, OrbitalPin, VPF, PN, VPDB.io or the PSDB. Maybe the negative feedback finally had some effect.
Terry Red
Mate, your work is amazing, life’s too short to worry about idiots.
Someone here earlier wrote, what is Copyright,well, it should at least be respect and recognition for the originators, but sadly this doesn’t happen, ANYWHERE in society today.
To sell a subscription for $5, is that right taking into account the Copyright definition from above, who knows, if $5 gets the average user undelayed downloads from this site, well so be it, I’m sure it won’t break the bank.
But an earlier post noted $ target and $ so far raised……Terry, there’s your answer!!!
Terry, I’ve commented on your work before, you are a genius, please remain “our genius “ and on that note, Wiesshund has been the most helpful contact over the last 2 years that I have become a Cabinet user.

Brilliant, 99% of people in our community are fair dinkum, grateful and look forward to seeing new tables, new information and new ideas that move our “obsession” forward quicker than any money making venture out there.
Terry, 99% of us are with you, any politician would take those numbers.
Aussie Trev

I think that this person ahun with the ads has not understood anything about the community and respect for content creators since it is a pure hobby not a business

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back