Solar Ride (Gottlieb, 1979) VP921

VP9 Gottlieb SS Recreation Solar Ride (Gottlieb, 1979) VP921 2021-11-02

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Ooh lala, I've never figured out how to play flipper banks.

My chances are probably way better here than on stuff like *Haunted House* or one of @Anthias modern tables!

Non capisco cosa intendi con flipper bank. Poi esprimi una preferenza( in negativo) su un tipo di flipper , sii più chiaro e eventualmente dai dei titoli così ti capisco meglio.

Non capisco cosa intendi con flipper bank. Poi esprimi una preferenza( in negativo) su un tipo di flipper , sii più chiaro e eventualmente dai dei titoli così ti capisco meglio.
Sorry Furio, I mean two flippers in a row, in-line.

Because I have a set of deep instincts when it comes to flippers... particularly when it comes to cradling the ball, such that I can take a breather and plan ahead my next shot. When I try to do the same things with a 'flipper bank' or 'doubled flippers,' the girl I'm trying to impress usually snorts her nostrils and walks away. :p

i banco di pinne non sono tutti uguali nel senso della difficoltà. In generale sono fastidiosi ma con l'esperienza si riesce a gestirli almeno in parte.

Ooh lala, I've never figured out how to play flipper banks.

My chances are probably way better here than on stuff like *Haunted House* or one of @Anthias modern tables!
This table is the first table I remember playing unassisted as a kid, standing on a stool to see. and play it I did. A lot. It's still a favorite, which might be why so many of mine have flipper banks :) And also why I am downloading this right now!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back