WIP Recreation Video Games BAM FP Space Cadet 3.0

Future Pinball
There is no need to get too harsh. Paolo is trying. I don't think Paolo understands what collaborate means as he still has some difficulty with the English language.

Paolo,

Collaborate means you work together on the table some of like what you and GF used to do
I read it as if someone could help him fix the ramps and maybe make suggestions
George's answer was on another context!
Regarding what you read above, I was actually explaining that I replaced the Fp ramp with a 3D ramp model, and I was explaining that coordinating the textures on a 3D ramp model with milkshape is torture.That's why I created what you see in the video, the FP ramp with texture is fake, the 3D ramp is real, and it's the one that really works, except that it's invisible and is more fluid than FP, in the sense that the ball goes up the ramp much better .
What you read on page 22, concerns that context, which he(George) talks about in his answer above.

HZR said:
I read it as if someone could help him fix the ramps and maybe make suggestions. He does get fired up easy because of the language barrier
In truth I get "fired up easy" if I had to eat a nice plate of oysters!!:lol:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: chricky68 has left the room.
      Back