1.5 MB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:
space monkeys? um okay whatever! thanks Tii
nice use of colors as I am starting to detest the black play fields
that fp pins seem to always have

Added to resources.

If you want to add all the Tii's tables, you get some work for years :trippy:
Haha, for sure!

Actually, my goal is just for each release thread made to have a matching resource entry.

On a related note, I don't know where Tii's been the past year or so. I tried googling his name in Texas, but there's a lot of Tim Moffett's in the state. Hope he's okay.

Tii - I evidentially am doing something wrong with loading your most recent tables. I am not seeing the scoring until the game is over, then it allows me to put my initials in, and I can see my score at that point. Any suggestions would be appreciated. THANKS !!! PS I really enjoy your tables.

Tii - I evidentially am doing something wrong with loading your most recent tables. I am not seeing the scoring until the game is over, then it allows me to put my initials in, and I can see my score at that point. Any suggestions would be appreciated. THANKS !!! PS I really enjoy your tables.
"Spaced Out" is from 2014, just to be clear. Also, Tii hasn't been active since last May / June, I'm afraid.

For issues like this, I'd recommend tagging one of the FP devs actively posting across the site. I'm just a FP noobie, myself.

"Spaced Out" is from 2014, just to be clear. Also, Tii hasn't been active since last May / June, I'm afraid.

For issues like this, I'd recommend tagging one of the FP devs actively posting across the site. I'm just a FP noobie, myself.
Thanks for the info !!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back