Coding and examples for future Pinball and BAM

AnonTet

Pinball Master
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Indiana Jones
This is the old Rav's code many are probably familiar with by now but I decided to give it some options.

Usually you don't want to change anything but if you want/need more Instructions are in the .txt

TLDR instructions:
- Rename attached file to .vbs and call it with ExecuteGlobal as usual or copy the contents to your table script (up to you)
- If using as external script add SpinnerType "Normal" somewhere in your table script (other options are "Loose" and "Tight"), these are case sensitive so mind the capital letter otherwise look for it in the script as it is already defined.
- This can be combined with the GUI damping option for different results so feel free to explore.

CAVEATS:
I've only tested this with the following settings in XML and Damping as Normal in the GUI spinner properties, but feel free to try the above instructions before you edit these in your table
' <spinner mass="99999.0" gravity="9810.0" angularDamp="0.5" angularAccel="5.25"
' spinDampLoose="0.30" spinBackLoose="0.65"
' spinDampNorm="0.40" spinBackNorm="0.65"
' spinDampTight="0.70" spinBackTight="0.65"></spinner>

@Administrators
I'm pretty sure there was a post with this code somewhere already but I could not find it. Feel free to merge/move/update if you do.

Attachments

• script_Spinners.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Sorry guys, if you already have downloaded this, please redownload.

I also had to correct the XML settings as i was doing experiments and messed it up on the c&p

Due to updates in FizX, a problem was found on the code for when an odd number of spinners exist.

Please read updated instructions as you you'll probably need to create dummy spinner(s).

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back