Spitfire (Genco, 1935)

VPX Genco EM Flipperless Recreation Spitfire (Genco, 1935) Spitfire, 1935 by Genco for VPX 6 VERSION 2.0

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines
This is a really cool & fun table. Looks and plays great (even on a cabinet), thanks for making it. Love these old tables!

UPDATED to 1.2 for scripting issues. I ran into two errors for some reason and three lines in the script had to be fixed.

I'm actually GLAD this happened to me and I hope not to any of you.

SAME PASSWORD folks.

My apologies. Nothing else had to be fixed.

Enjoy.

UPDATED to 1.2 for scripting issues. I ran into two errors for some reason and three lines in the script had to be fixed.

I'm actually GLAD this happened to me and I hope not to any of you.

SAME PASSWORD folks.

My apologies. Nothing else had to be fixed.

Enjoy.
Can I get the password I would love to check it out

CHRISTMAS 2023 the table is being unlocked. Be patient. I may put it up on the 23rd but more than likely the 24th for the holiday.

December 24th, 2023 at Christmas is when the table is going to be unlocked. It will be available then as an early public release. Hope to see you then. Patience! MANY folks are asking for this table via private messages.

Rest assured you ALL will have access to Spitfire come December 24th.

ALL of my other releases are unlocked. Feel free to play those until then.

Happy nudging and plunging!

d-

Look at the end of my signature for the link to all the tables I have released for VPX6 and have fun.

You can also watch my signature below to see what has been released as well as new releases I'm working on to stay up to date.

Table loads fine on my single screen desktop, but i can't put quarters, pressing 5 then 1 as usuall nothing happens? Has big in yellow "TILT"
- Update: figured it out odd i had to press S on this one then L.

Last edited:
Table loads fine on my single screen desktop, but i can't put quarters, pressing 5 then 1 as usuall nothing happens? Has big in yellow "TILT"
- Update: figured it out odd i had to press S on this one.
I've ALWAYS used S to "START" a game. I haven't changed it since the first day I started VP. Yes, ALL my tables are like this.

"S" key to (S)TART.

"L" key to (L)IFT A BALL to the plunger.

Last edited:
Thanks druadic, this is a really cool game. The kicker in the bottom definitely makes it very interesting .

In my mind I've created a smaller cab with one screen, painted black with a real wood frame and wood legs, similar to these games you have re-created. I would have an (electronic) plunger and a mechanical lifter on that cab. It would be so cool. You being a desktop guy, what do you think would be the ideal monitor size to accommodate a variety of Bagatelle games in my dream set-up?

Love your work.

Tom,

You'll have to excuse me as I've been beyond busy with a friend that spent time at the hospital for five days with bullous. He is currently getting through all this even after a month but he has a bit of time with recovery right now so I could not answer. If you look up bullous you'll understand why. I'm doing what I can personally to make his issues more easier so I've been quite busy.

In all honesty to your question, I have no idea. Everyone has their preferences but as for me I'm happy with 1920x1080 for desktop play for the reason is if the monitor is too big I get serious dizziness and get motion sickness. I can't figure out why since I'm a first person shooter fanatic but that's how it works so look for your own preference. Wish I could be more help but cannot.

I have not been working on VPX now for weeks since my friend is ill so I'm kind of behind on table creation at this point. You'll all have to excuse my absence but I hope to be back soon. For now I'm just happy my friend told me to take him to the hospital when he did or he may have not been around much longer afterwards. I don't like to see anyone in such a dangerous situation no matter who it is.

On top of dealing with my friend I've been through more health issues myself so things are taking a back turn to VPX. Again I apologize to all of you after I made promises of releasing more tables but it will just have to wait.

I hope everyone is doing well and I'll try my best to answer everyone to the best of my abilities. Thanks.

d-

Hi D,

Sorry to hear about your friend. Fortunately he has you supporting him. Best wishes for a swift recovery.

Hope you have a better 2024.

Best Regards,

Tom

Hi D,

Sorry to hear about your friend. Fortunately he has you supporting him. Best wishes for a swift recovery.

Hope you have a better 2024.

Best Regards,

Tom
Thanks Tom. I just saw this. My apologies for not answering sooner. Sorry about that.

My friend is fine after about 2 to 3 months of this bullous stuff. I hope to hell I NEVER get this and would NEVER wish it on my worst enemy. It's THAT BAD. Just when I've seen one thing happen to the human body, something else comes out of the blue to scare the heck out of me that I've never heard of.

I've had a TON going on so I HOPE to get back into VPX shortly. Upgraded my system with an EVGA 1660 Super GPU and it's NICE to say the least, but VPX doesn't like it so I have to STILL play with a ton of setup stuff and settings to get it to work.

Just got 64GB of RAM for $21.24 shipped. This will make a MASSIVE difference and I'll never again have to update my memory.

I just have so much going on and have been trying to keep up with everything around the house.

Thanks again for the post. It's much appreciated.

d-

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back