FP SPS Color Sequencer. Now with 100% more ducks!!!!

Future Pinball

SpacePirateScott

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Scared Stiff
Brightness 'ducking' is when the lights are temporarily dimmed to make another light look brighter. This is usually done when using flashers to simulate their real life brightness. The idea is simulate when pupil shrinks (constricts) when looking a bright light, or the auto exposure on a camera.

I added support to automate this in the Color Sequencer. You simply add a light that you want to watch and set how much to dim the lights when any of the watched lights are Lit. After than everything is automatic
GI_Lights.AddLightToWatchList DemoFlasher1
GI_Lights.AddLightToWatchList DemoFlasher2
GI_Lights.DuckBrightness = .25

I've also added a recovery time, so the dimmed lights don't instantly jump back up to full brightness. This is also adjustable

GI_Lights.DuckingRecoveredDuration = 75 'in ms

And here is a video of it in action.

The features of the Beta release are done, I will post source code and demo table when I finish updating the documentation

Last edited:
Ducking! And here I thought it was an autocorrect issue. Love the details you are working on!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back