JLou5641

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Stargate
JLou5641 submitted a new resource:

Stargate ( Gottlieb SYS 3 1995 ) - Stargate Gottlieb

Hello,

I'am JLou, i'm a VPX Creator. I like FP for his engine rendering and extra features. It's a good game too, and i know FP have some player. I think FP could be better in the future.
So if anyone is interested to make Stargate for FP, I share all my ressources. I modeling all plasctic, toys, ramps myself.
Al you need is on my mega, maybe some ressources are missing or not up to date, if it is, ask me.
Hope someone would make SG for FP.

Greetings,
JLou,

Read more about this resource...

What file should I download? I'm just seeing VPX files.

check the folders.. You have 3d mesh, plastic, textures etc etc

Ah, this isn't a table release but a request for anyone to make a table. Probably should be moved to another section? Requests maybe?

Last edited:
Screenshot_2021-05-23-18-57-48-376_com.android.chrome.jpg
this is what i see when i click on "go to download" without be connected on my MEGA account. I don't understand your problem

Ah, this isn't a table release but a request for anyone to make a table. Probably should be moved to another section? Requests maybe?
okey.. you'll find all your answer in the fisrt post .. please read.

okey.. you'll find all your answer in the fisrt post .. please read.
Oh....I didn't read the description. I assumed it was download for a built table. Maybe I'll take a crack at it sometime when I become advanced enough to take a more advanced game.

There is a section called "Pinball Machines" which is the place to put graphics and sounds, etc...

Thanks @JLou5641! Your resources were moved into the Pinball Machines category and the threads were moved into the newly renamed forum of FP WIPs, Requests.

There is a section called "Pinball Machines" which is the place to put graphics and sounds, etc...
We've been discussing your suggestions and they seem to work, had a small panic when the auto-threads were auto-deleted after moving the files but they were just temporarily deleted.

Feel free to edit your resource entries JLou5641, you should see a More Options drop-down menu in case you want to add images into your descriptions, etc.

:pinball:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back