Started on Creature....

Looks fantastic Kurt, we really appreciate all the updates you give on the different stages of you building your tables!

Joe said:
Where are the flippers?

This must be one of them old-fangled flipperless tables :) Better practice your nudging skills! :)

For this table, I'm letting VP handle the flippers. I havnt even started the VP part of it yet. :)

Kurt

Thanks for the hard work, Kurt. I'm still willing to beta test it when it gets to that point. :)

The rear ambient GI lights seem excessively bright, IMO. This table is pretty dark ambience-wise in real life, IMO. I think it would look better toned down a bit in the back.

Added the upper drop ramp, lower right upkicker cage, and the curly ramp lights. Still have to do the plastic ramp from the top to the right side, some plastics and a LOT of hardware (brackets, screws, switches ect.).

Just for you, PD...The lagoon graphic at the top right is darker. :) (Its actually because its further up now. I had the back wall of the playfield too short. The drop ramp rests on the top of it, so that fixed my height.) ;)

CFTBLWip12.jpg

Kurt

'tis a work of art Kurt. You are very gifted :)

WHOO!! There She comes!
Slowly,but surely.Take your time,Kurt. :thumleft: :pint:

Shocking indeed Kurt, and looking good and smooth. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back