Stay Tuned.....

Check your account at VPF.org

:rasta:

Bob;

Thank you. I'll check it soon. All is appreciated.

As a small thank you, I have redrawn the entire apron from the image I had with the Pro Pool image. I took a snip out of Grizz' apron and voila. Hope you like it. Notice the address at the bottom of the center. It isn't Chicago!

I am still going to use Grizz' playfield image for the bottom and mine for the plastics. It will look nice, but I have yet to get it to come out properly. With time and patience I hope I can get it implemented.

Notice I have added (from the original apron) the credit light. Looks nice.

The bottom right hand corner has a number. That keeps track of the add a balls for my WIP. That will be gone later once I get it running correctly.

d

PS: Tilt is no joke on this machine. If you tilt, you lose the ball in play AND one add a ball acquired. YIKES!

If anyone would like, I will upload this apron that I have redrawn. It doesn't look so good when in a paint proggie but when it's placed in VP it's very nice and clean.

I've actually had some folks ask me what dpi I've used for this release of Pro Pool VP9. It's 1024x768 dpi.

Attachments

• ProPoolPIC5.jpg
    ProPoolPIC5.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
I was going to post a "thank you" to Grizz via VPF, but I cannot post either. Oh well. Thanks for your help Bob and thank Grizz for me too. Thanks!

d

I was going to post a "thank you" to Grizz via VPF, but I cannot post either. Oh well. Thanks for your help Bob and thank Grizz for me too. Thanks!

d

Let me know what can you do there, try to download something, send a PM, change your sig, just sort of checking it out.

I'm sure your account will be back to a normal member, it may be a setting that Noah forgot to reset. Keeping your account is up to you.

Let me know what can you do there, try to download something, send a PM, change your sig, just sort of checking it out.

I'm sure your account will be back to a normal member, it may be a setting that Noah forgot to reset. Keeping your account is up to you.

I can download; I have a setting for 5 downloads. I did change my sig and that worked. The only thing I cannot do is post. Thanks again.

d

You can now post. There was still a setting with a check in it.

I just asked, Noah is the one that changed your account, I'm just a member there....

Last edited:
You can now post. There was still a setting with a check in it.

I just asked, Noah is the one that changed your account, I'm just a member there....

Thanks Bob. I have a lot going on at the moment, but will thank Noah as soon as I can. It's all appreciated.

d

A simple search for resources would reveal this.... I did save the images. Do you have a personal interest in this table, did you play the real one, is it one of your favorites or something like that. I might send these pics to Griz and see if he'll create a playfield.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gottlieb-play-p...057?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf48d1889

Maybe I could throw it on this blank table and make a widescreen version. :)

Bob,

Where did you get those wire guides at? Is there anyway you can post them for me? I'd like to use them for Bally's 1973 Skykings. I'd surely appreciate that. Thanks in advance. They look perfect.

d

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back