Support File taito tables

pinhead1

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
all good
why is it Taito tables need to be played to the end.
if you stop in mid game amd start another table the table will continue to be active.
it does not start over from pressing 5 for coin then press 1 or s to start.

Solution
if you stop in mid game amd start another table the table will continue to be active.
I was told electricity was always being shut off, so it let the person finish their game when it came back on.

Here is a NVRAM Patch made by Pmax65, which gets rid of this starting game in middle, after it is shut down in middle of game.

' =============================================================================================================
' NVram patch for Taito do Brasil tables by Pmax65
'
' NVramPatchExit ' Must be placed before the Controler.Stop statement into the Table1_Exit Sub...
I was told electricity was always being shut off, so it let the person finish their game when it came back on.

Here is a NVRAM Patch made by Pmax65, which gets rid of this starting game in middle, after it is shut down in middle of game.

' =============================================================================================================
' NVram patch for Taito do Brasil tables by Pmax65
'
' NVramPatchExit ' Must be placed before the Controler.Stop statement into the Table1_Exit Sub
' NVramPatchLoad ' Must be placed before the VPinMAME controller initialization
' NVramPatchKeyCheck' Must be placed in the lamptimer timer

Const GameOverLampID = 149 ' set this constant to the ID number of the game-over lamp

Dim NVramPatchCoinCnt

Function GetNVramPath()
Dim WshShell
Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
GetNVramPath = WshShell.RegRead("HKCU\Software\Freeware\Visual PinMame\globals\nvram_directory")
End function

Function FileExists(FileName)
DIM FSO
FileExists = False
Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
FileExists = FSO.FileExists(FileName)
Set FSO = Nothing
End Function

Sub Kill(FileName)
Dim ObjFile, FSO
On Error Resume Next
Set ObjFile = FSO.GetFile(FileName)
ObjFile.Delete
On Error Goto 0
Set FSO = Nothing
End Sub

Sub Copy(SourceFileName, DestFileName)
Dim FSO
On Error Resume Next
FSO.CopyFile SourceFileName, DestFileName, True
On Error Goto 0
Set FSO = Nothing
End Sub

Sub NVramPatchLoad
NVramPatchCoinCnt = 0
If FileExists(GetNVramPath + "\" + cGameName + ".nvb")Then
Copy GetNVramPath + "\" + cGameName + ".nvb", GetNVramPath + "\" + cGameName + ".nv"
Else
Copy GetNVramPath + "\" + cGameName + ".nv", GetNVramPath + "\" + cGameName + ".nvb"
End If
End Sub

Sub NVramPatchExit
If LampState(GameOverLampID)Then
Kill GetNVramPath + "\" + cGameName + ".nvb"
Do
LampTimer_Timer ' This loop is needed to avoid the NVram reset (losing the hi-score and credits)
Loop Until LampState(20) = 1 ' when the game is over but the match procedure isn't still ended
End If
End Sub

' To completely erase the NVram file keep the Start Game button pushed while inserting
' two coins into the first coin slit (this resets the high scores too)

Sub NVramPatchKeyCheck
If Controller.Switch(swStartButton)then
If Controller.Switch(swCoin1)then
If NVramPatchCoinCnt = 2 Then
Controller.Stop
Kill GetNVramPath + "\" + cGameName + ".nv"
Kill GetNVramPath + "\" + cGameName + ".nvb"
QuitPlayer 2
Else
NVramPatchCoinCnt = 1
End If
Else
If NVramPatchCoinCnt = 1 Then
NVramPatchCoinCnt = 2
End If
End If
Else
NVramPatchCoinCnt = 0
End If
End Sub

Solution
are you talking about foriegn countries and their crooked system politics? LMAO
forget the Nvram patch. not interested in foriegn poliics.
i was just wondering what was up with the taito tables.
i still don't get it.
what does that have to do with the VP PB program

are you talking about foriegn countries and their crooked system politics? LMAO
forget the Nvram patch. not interested in foriegn poliics.
i was just wondering what was up with the taito tables.
i still don't get it.
what does that have to do with the VP PB program
Foreign Politics?
Where did you get that?

JPSalas explained that the electric grids were usually bad in Brasil. Electricity was always going off.
So these Taito tables were made to resume the game when electricity was turned back on.
Simple as that.

Pmax65 came up with a fix. The NVRAM Patch.

Where in the hell did you find politics in this conversation?

Foreign Politics?
Where did you get that?

JPSalas explained that the electric grids were usually bad in Brasil. Electricity was always going off.
So these Taito tables were made to resume the game when electricity was turned back on.
Simple as that.

Pmax65 came up with a fix. The NVRAM Patch.

Where in the hell did you find politics in this conversation?

>>where did i get that<<<
always or most of the time it's the self-serving politics.

Last edited:
>>where did i get that<<<
wtf dude....everything is a crooked POS. it's all about the money and rippin' of the peasants. wheretherefuck are you???

You asked a simple question about Taito tables, and I gave you the answer.
Has nothing to do with politics.

You asked a simple question about Taito tables, and I gave you the answer.
Has nothing to do with politics
i think it does..
ok, sorry, lets not go there
didn't mean to take it out on you.

Last edited:
@xenonph don't expect too much... I'm 100% sure this person (pinhead1) is the same person (Charley) who was some weeks ago throwing out of vpforum because this weird behaviors...

@xenonph don't expect too much... I'm 100% sure this person (pinhead1) is the same person (Charley) who was some weeks ago throwing out of vpforum because this weird behaviors...
what????...
i was the one that came up with solutions to problems back in 09 when VP9 was the new engine.
i laughed and watched the forum leaders at that time try explain on how to install 905 and 907DT exec for 3months
i posted the instructions on how to install the 905 and 907DT execs.
the forum leaders got a bruised ego, threw a tantrum and kicked me out.
they got nasty with me so i did it back.
even noah could not do it. noah made notes that i got nasty. .... BS
now i got kicked out again because i asked for a user guide for months for the new DT execs 995-920-99x and VPX.
the new DT execs have a lot of new features. i have no idea what they do.
didn't feel like spending weeks and maybe months googling like i did with VP9 because there was no user guide for VP9.
the forum can come out with new programs but can't post a user guide for the new features and what they do.
that's what happened. if they tell you anything else its all lies to put a band-aid on their bruised egos.
i think i remember you from VPForums from 09....i don't remember you coming up with any solutions for the members and their
questions back in 09.

Last edited:
Seriously? You guys are discussing 2009 stuff?
Worse, escalate pinball stuff to politics? Talk about conspiracy theory power to even more absurd (but what do I know, right?)

Get over it already and use your time to have fun.

when you have members like digitalarts trolling around diggin' up the ancient past it just wont stop.
we had a difference in opinion back then. so what, like anon said, get over it.
Anon, im tellin' ya, VPF forum took it like a punch in the gut, dissed me then Noah disabled my account.

Last edited:
when you have members like digitalarts trolling around diggin' up the past it just wont stop.
the "weird behaviour" was the forum leaders.
digitalarts just let it go.
get a life and myob.....

The only weird behaviour I am seeing here is coming from you @pinhead1 .
Your rant about politics, had nothing to do with the question you asked, or the answer I gave you.
digitalarts or any other member has every right to inform the Administrators here of your ban from VPForums, as your behaviours (political rant you made here in this very topic) probably looks like a pattern of trouble making to them.
Were you hoping for a confrontational reaction from me or others, to your political rant?
My guess is I am sure that is the only reason digitalarts even responded in this topic.

Let's get back to having fun with Pinball, as @AnonTet says, which is why we are all here.
Let us also try to treat other members respectfully.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Carry on.

The only weird behaviour I am seeing here is coming from you @pinhead1 .
Your rant about politics, had nothing to do with the question you asked, or the answer I gave you.
digitalarts or any other member has every right to inform the Administrators here of your ban from VPForums, as your behaviours (political rant you made here in this very topic) probably looks like a pattern of trouble making to them.
Were you hoping for a confrontational reaction from me or others, to your political rant?
My guess is I am sure that is the only reason digitalarts even responded in this topic.

Let's get back to having fun with Pinball, as @AnonTet says, which is why we are all here.
Let us also try to treat other members respectfully.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Carry on.
my ban from VPF had nothing to do with politics.
maybe forum politics and control.
back in 09 it was my post on how to install 905/907.
the recent ban was:
i asked for a user guides for the new DTexecs.
all they had to do was post in tutorials.
the forum threw a tantrum.
not interested in spending a lot of time on google looking for the new features in the new 995, 921, 99x, physmod and VPX.

Last edited:
VP is not FP. You're better off understand how everything works or you'll end up in a loop whenever you want to update.
Most recent releases need 64bit installs. As far as I know there's no all in one installer for latest versions of vpx let alone 64bit.

If you just want to play tables before vpx the installer that was posted before will be enought though.

However you're still engaging in the past. Just move on. Good will on others putting up with it only goes so far.

VP is not FP. You're better off understand how everything works or you'll end up in a loop whenever you want to update.
Most recent releases need 64bit installs. As far as I know there's no all in one installer for latest versions of vpx let alone 64bit.

If you just want to play tables before vpx the installer that was posted before will be enought though.

However you're still engaging in the past. Just move on. Good will on others putting up with it only goes so far.
>>>>VP is not FP. You're better off understand how everything works or you'll>>>>im not sure i follow....I have been in and out of here for a long time. I'm talking about VPF.org(visual pinball forum). They have VP, FP, VPX and have VP9FS tables that were not available here.
>>>>>if you just want to play tables before vpx the installer that was posted before will be enought though.>>>>>
I used the 3click installer way back and still have my VP9 in a seperate 3click folder.
Another reason VPF is mad at me because i pointed out that there is a bug in MicroSoft C++ program . The lower slings at the flippers in VP9 are kicking the ball into the side drains. i played real PB when PB was around. I know what i am talking about.
I'm Blacklisted because of
(A)the bug report about the lower slings and
(B)asked for user guides for the new DT execs.
not interested in spending a lot of time on google looking for the new features in the new 995, 921, 99x, physmod and VPX. I did this with VP9
Been asking to fix this way back. Been on the Blacklist list ever since.
I have been watching the posts for a long time. Looks like VPX has the same problem.
>>>However you're still engaging in the past. Just move on. Good will on others putting up with it only goes so far.<<<<<dude, i have trolls still folowing me around. nobody knows how to fix the bug in the MicroSoft C++program.
The program could be great if the bugs were to get the fix.
Thee forum leaves a lot of loose ends that need a fix.

Last edited:
As far as I know there's no all in one installer for latest versions of vpx let alone 64bit.
Baller Installer does! (Fresh install only... and also installs PinUp and FP... and you'll have to join us on Discord for the actual install link)
The lower slings at the flippers in VP9 are kicking the ball into the side drains. i played real PB when PB was around. I know what i am talking about.
Slings are much better in VPX, and even better with some additions that creators (who own/play real pinball ;)) have made.
I think to improve it in VP9 you'd need to do a fork and fix it yourself, since it's very outdated and nobody works on it anymore.
...that felt familiar. I think I said the same thing on VPF lol

Baller Installer does! (Fresh install only... and also installs PinUp and FP... and you'll have to join us on Discord for the actual install link)

Slings are much better in VPX, and even better with some additions that creators (who own/play real pinball ;)) have made.
I think to improve it in VP9 you'd need to do a fork and fix it yourself, since it's very outdated and nobody works on it anymore.
...that felt familiar. I think I said the same thing on VPF lol

i was wondering when someone was going to speak up.
i'm really disappointed in the forum and the 8yrs years 2009-2017 that the VP9 slings bug was ingnored.
this was the only thing i complained about for years.
V9 could have been really good.
thanks for the reply.
did you play real pinball?

Last edited:
I've got Tommy in the basement and volunteer at an arcade with 50 machines spanning 75 years 😁
nice.
nothing like that around here.
i'm told that PB is to expensive.
little or no profit margin..

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      xenonph @ xenonph: @oilpainter27 find here...
      Back