The Black Gheko!

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Not sure how it got in down the chimney somehow.

So a few snapshots, then I brushed and panned the beast to the yard outside.

Attachments

• IMG_20210503_162710.jpg
    IMG_20210503_162710.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210503_162721.jpg
    IMG_20210503_162721.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210503_162728.jpg
    IMG_20210503_162728.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Don't do insurance or cars for that matter, I'm too manly for imaginary safety nets and I don't need a 2 ton toxic killing machine to get around. If I can't get there via my ebike, then I'm most likely not going there, maybe a bus if needs be that happens maybe 2 or 3 times a year.

Though I did have to roundup that gecko and send it to the wild, the beast would have starved to death indoors.

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
@StevOz,
Ooh wow, am I jealous.

Hey, question-- how many poisonous critters do folks in your town have to deal with on the regular?

I'm guessing it's nothing too crazy in the suburbs of a big city, but maybe I'm wrong?

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
The two most common lethal species would be the dugite in summer and the red back spider.

Also my city is actually rather on the smaller side with a population of about 80 000.
Dang-- NICE ONE!

So, I actually remember playing with one of these suckers when I was 6yo, along with Raven, my best friend. We were kids... invincible! Not to mention, it was fun! And that's what always mattered, of course.

EDIT: No, the SPIDER, not the SNAKE. Sorry, I mixed them up just there. :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ xenonph: * * ****** *** ***** **** * *** *** **** **** ******* *** *** *** *** **** ** *****