• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

The Blue And Grey

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Well, since I'm waiting to hear back from my testers about my Rocketman update and a flipperless payout table, and since I couldn't decide what my next flipperless project will be, I started toying with Java Jack's template again. And since I'm a history buff, and although I abhor war, I find the American Civil War a tragic but interesting topic. So I thought I'd post a SS of my newest original project.

The Blue And Grey will have two bonuses for collected loops, and probably a few surprises that I haven't worked out yet. But no, it won't lose its flippers or its ramp. Still have more work to do on this before I code it, but it should be my highest scoring game yet, as well as the fastest.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!