the digital display not over the table

wangho

Pinball Player
Reaction score
ok, every time I play a table the orange digital display that keeps score is always in a very small box on one side of the table instead of directly over the top. How do I set it up so that the display defaults over top the table??

Solution
ok, every time I play a table the orange digital display that keeps score is always in a very small box on one side of the table instead of directly over the top. How do I set it up so that the display defaults over top the table??
To the best of my knowledge, there's no way to set the default position. It will remember where you place it though, so you only need to adjust it once. (Unless the author scripted it's position - some do that, but most do not.)
To the best of my knowledge, there's no way to set the default position. It will remember where you place it though, so you only need to adjust it once. (Unless the author scripted it's position - some do that, but most do not.)

Solution
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back