The Real Shocking Poll

My tables were created with VP, Randy's VP v.3 through .7. If ultracade broke them, I would not use ultracade to play them. VP does not just go poof, and is gone when anything else might be released, you know that! Would you erase VP if ultracade released their mod of it? I don't think so, why do you think I would.

You don't understand. Of course it will use whatever setting you use in the editor. Do you know what I mean when I say that the script will over-ride the .vbs? You really don't understand. Yes it will return the flipper at the same speed you set in the editor or script for upswing. That is not good.
2 bytes to fix it. You don't understand.

You don't, it's clear you don't. The fact I edited the tables on my drive to comply with my temporary fix? What is a fact to you Kins? To me it is a truth and the truth is not that. I developed them for the permanent fix that was all of ours. He is a fucking liar.
I am not going to reupload my tables with the fucking speed set that fast. I spent too much time getting it to work as it is.

It is my opinion that folks should be able to set the upswing to anything they want and not have to do anything else to get the flippers to not swallow a ball.
THAT IS WHY RANDY PUT A Flipper.speed command in the program instead of a FlipperUp.speed, don't you think? I had it where you could do what PacDude does, you could do it as I do, but no matter how you did it you would not have to worry about the ball going through the flipper. You could do anything you want manually. You can make it where the flipper will NEVER hit thew ball if you really want to. But now PacDude says that It don't matter if people gets balls through the flippers, and because why? because he don't because he uses .137.

I don't believe any of you. I really don't. I can't. I just can't believe you think it is good if someone uses VP and does not know to or think to use .137 for their upswing as to get that for their downswing, I believe you are just fucking with me. How could anyone say that at default we SHOULD and MUST have balls through the flippers, AS A DEFAULT, unless they know exactly how to FIX it in their script.

I say as a default we should not have balls through the flipper. If we want balls through the flipper we should code it in, not code in a fix. And I say that you should be able to use any speed upswing, ANY SPEED and if you want a slower downswing then put it the fuck in.

I say the ball through the flipper fix is better than this, better than dictating a upswing swing that is no where near default, and to know how to code a separate value to the downswing just to stop the problem. Some table builders may not ever figure that out, hell the whole community could not figure this out for what? 2 and a half, three years?

It's a sad day when a man can set a program like this back like this and still get support. And PacDude was yapping at Black for threatening to do the same type of thing.

It's sickening to see so much stupidity at the forefront.

All I can say Shockman is that you dug your own grave on this one. If you had kept your fucking psychotic mouth (or fingers as it were) SHUT and not bitched about something that is trivial an unimportant instead of RAVING about it like a lunatic, I wouldn't have changed the VBS files. If you had asked NICELY for a remark like (discovered originally by Shockman) in the VBS file notes instead of CUSSING ME OUT *repeatedly* over and over and over and over and over again, I might have complied. But NO. You INSISTED on acting like a mother fucking jackass and now you'll just have to live with that because I'm leaving the VBS files as they are and I'll NEVER include anything by you for ANY reason EVER because you are a fucking psychotic lunatic and I want nothing to do with you. If it were up to me, I'd have you banned from the Internet and put in a padded room for the rest of your life. You are a psychotic nut ball and frankly, I wouldn't be the LEAST bit surprised to see you on the news some day as a Jeffrey Dahmer type serial killer. And when they find you, you'll be screaming that they don't understand and you were wronged!

Or in short:

FUCK OFF ASSHOLE.

Well then get use to this psychotic lunatic then because you only just started to hear about it! I asked wtf was the deal with your name credited for it when you had NOTHING to do with it. If that is not nice enough for you then leave the fucker out. You COCK SUCKER. you fucking know what is going on, you are using the other method I suggested that first day I announced it, and you fucking did this because it will effect my tables and not yours.

FUCk YOU.

And WHY? Because you could not have your name on it any more. Fuck.

JonPurpleHaze said:
Shockman is banned for another four weeks...

the experiment failed..

Any moment now, Shockman will implode by saying the word fuck.

270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

As I said... release and maintain your own vbs files if this is such an issue. No other author is compalining about it.. and as many people in this community that like to bitch, there's only one person who feels this is oppressing them.

We're all liars. Nobody understands. Armageddon is clearly occurring and we're all oblivious.

It's simple, really Shitman. If they won't ban you, I'll stop reading these forums and I won't have to hear from your shit mouth ever again.

One might think you'd take a hint from the fact every single forums out there has banned you (including this one intermittently) that you are acting like a fucking raving psychopath and tone your ass WAY down, but you CAN'T because you are legimitately insane and belong in a padded room. It's only a matter of time before you are dealt the ban card permanantly here as well. I doubt even Jon Haze can put up with someone as fucked up as you are forever constantly shitting in and on all the threads.

He's gone for another 4 weeks already. :)

So that should make it more peaceful in the meanwhile.

if someone gets banned here 10 times, is the 11th one free?

Is that like a Get Outta Ban Free card, Nic?

Looking forward to Shocky's return, I miss him already.... He has such passion.

Kinsey said:
Is that like a Get Outta Ban Free card, Nic?
i like that, K.

but i was thinking that after 10 bannings over the usual crap, the 11th one would be over nothing. ie, 8-week ban instead of a four-weeker.

yea, i don't have a lot to contribute to this thread. :lol:

bob said:
Looking forward to Shocky's return, I miss him already.... He has such passion.
you could try channeling him while he's away. :)

No thanks, 2 days of him is plenty, but I still miss the excitement. :)

Maybe we should only let him post on Mondays. Everyone hates Mondays and that'd make them more exciting.

JonPurpleHaze said:
These polls are bad for us and i refuse to vote, stuff happens to us all and folks change......

I hope Shock* will change but a few other folks would be banned right now if we let this type of mentality prevail....

:boohoo:

You're the world's biggest fool, and the worst kind of idiot rolled into one Jon, if you're still waiting for Shockman to change. Haven't been here for a month, should have waited another decade.

I can see that more people here tend to talk with there tempers than whispering to get a point across. It is wrong for a person or persons to make someone believe something they don't want to. If you want something done then do it yourself. People do have the capacity to change. Freedom of speech is one of the few things we have left to hold onto in this world however it should never be used in a way that would offend someone. Doesn't anyone here really have any brains to know that when you upset someone or offend them instead of cussing at them to get your point across (which always makes it worse.) How about trying to work with the person in a calm ADULT-LIKE manner instead of being just as big an idiot as the other person is being at the moment. This site is supposed to be about pinball not F this and FU and all that other crap maybe we oughta take the few people who are ruining this site by posting this type of trash get them together in a room filled with Barbed wire and baseball bats and let them beat each other into smitherines. Then maybe the rest of us who do come here for a moment of relaxation can finally enjoy themselves because they don't have to read the Smack that comes up in these threads. There is a hidden message in this post and I'm sure that if you read it over and over again you will get it because I happen to think that while not everyone is perfect some people just need to be reminded of what RESPECT is all about

tiltjlp said:
JonPurpleHaze said:
These polls are bad for us and i refuse to vote, stuff happens to us all and folks change......

I hope Shock* will change but a few other folks would be banned right now if we let this type of mentality prevail....

You're the world's biggest fool, and the worst kind of idiot rolled into one Jon, if you're still waiting for Shockman to change. Haven't been here for a month, should have waited another decade.

Tilts post is exactly as to what I am referencing My few dealings with Jon have been cool but if I was naive like he must obviously think I am and I find it offensive by the way. Then it would make the casual observer think that Jon is a moron but as I said that is not true

tiltjlp said:
JonPurpleHaze said:

Yeah, you are a scoundrel, hope you get better and stop hating folks...

JonPurpleHaze said:
tiltjlp said:
JonPurpleHaze said:

Yeah, you are a scoundrel, hope you get better and stop hating folks...

I'm doing great, and I don't hate anyone. But to allow Shockman to detroy a decent site, and then to bash other people for not being thrilled about it makes you a fool and an idiot.

computerfrk1 said:
Doesn't anyone here really have any brains to know that when you upset someone or offend them instead of cussing at them to get your point across (which always makes it worse.)

I understand your intentions, computerfrk1, but wouldn't you agree that this sentence destroys itself?

First, you start with something which can be taken as offensive:
"Doesn't anyone here really have any brains to know"

Could be taken as you see the fellow members here as brainless morons.
Which is offending.

Then you say:
"that when you upset someone or offend them instead of cussing at them to get your point across (which always makes it worse.)"

The second half contradicts the first part.
Almost a, let me say something offending while punishing you for being offensive, shall we say, sort of thing.

The real problem remains that Shockman might be a wonderful orchestration of pinball knowledge, but when you start the music, you eventually get to the scratch on the record that continually plays the same verse of "VPF wronged me."
No matter how you clean it (reason with him), rub it (explore his views), or buff it (argue with him), the scratch will remain.

Until the record gets a new printing (new attitude), it's usually best not to hear it again.

Actually with all do respect you only got half of my intentions. Half the post was written kinda in a third person sense not from my own personal words. The other half was meant to try to put a positive attitude back into the site it was never meant to offend or upset anyone and if I did then I apologize.

Many of us have tried to calm and rational approach to no avail. That method has clearly failed in this case, my good sir.

Kinsey said:
Many of us have tried to calm and rational approach to no avail. That method has clearly failed in this case, my good sir.

When all else fails -- Swear.
i'm waiting. :wink:

computerfrk1 said:
tiltjlp said:
JonPurpleHaze said:

Tilts post is exactly as to what I am referencing My few dealings with Jon have been cool but if I was naive like he must obviously think I am and I find it offensive by the way. Then it would make the casual observer think that Jon is a moron but as I said that is not true

I doubt you know the whole story, or you'd understand why I feel that JPH is both a fool and an idiot. My personal dealing with him have lead me to this conclusion, which I'm sure at least some others would agree with.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back